I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Re: TDM Kills and Deaths Not Recording Since 1.14

Aug 16, 2012
Just a note- the Leaderboards do not update instantly like the player stats card does. It can take up to a few minutes.

Just played a game on retail in TDM and the Leaderboard took about 2 minutes to catch up to my game stats, but it did update. We're looking into it internally.

-EvangM
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (208 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Aug 16, 2012

EvangM wrote:
Just a note- the Leaderboards do not update instantly like the player stats card does. It can take up to a few minutes.

Just played a game on retail in TDM and the Leaderboard took about 2 minutes to catch up to my game stats, but it did update. We're looking into it internally.

-EvangM

Thanks for looking into it. For the time in question when I noticed it not recording I not only reconnected to make sure my leaderboards updated completely but also did so about 30 minutes later so I factored in that their might be a delay.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (196 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
259 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Really. In my case, if I go to the leaderboards it is roughly 2800-3000 kills/deaths off of my actual numbers on my stat card. Also I wasn't really referring to the leaderboard. I was talking about not getting any money for kills during the match and then afterwards the scorecard showing only Stats, Medals any unlocks or boosters you may have upgraded. But I received no cash, neither did anyone in my party, and it happened around 5 times last night.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6257 posts

Aug 17, 2012

bigpretty23 wrote:

Really. In my case, if I go to the leaderboards it is roughly 2800-3000 kills/deaths off of my actual numbers on my stat card. Also I wasn't really referring to the leaderboard. I was talking about not getting any money for kills during the match and then afterwards the scorecard showing only Stats, Medals any unlocks or boosters you may have upgraded. But I received no cash, neither did anyone in my party, and it happened around 5 times last night.

The difference in your kills and deaths is from when TO and Plunder counted towards your personal stats but not towards leaderboards stats, and now when Lab kills and deaths count towards personal stats only.

Not getting money is a glitch that has happened since release and it only happens when you're in a party, but not to the party leader and only the other party members.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

ND Dev Replies: MacGruber310 / sintax201

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Aug 17, 2012

magic_is_might92 wrote:

... Whoa, what happened?

that' what i ask i hope they fix it thers a lot of these things in the link on my siggy

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
259 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

@xSkin N Bonesx  

OOOO, okay. See I never knew that about the leaderboards and your personal stat card you can look at. Also I never had that glitch happen until the other night, nor did the people in my party and they have been playing since release, and I have been playing since late December or early January. Thanks for the info man.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Aug 17, 2012

I couldn't really care if my stats update or not. Stats mean nothing to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (96 Views)
0 Likes