Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: Syria is broken.

Jan 1, 2012

syria is broken the spawn camping is very bad on that map i have done it as well. there are a few maps that are broken for dm in my opinion or have serious flaws.

syria spawns and who ever holds the top first has a huge advantage.

desert village who ever holds the top wins easily it's almost impossible to get people out of there.

london heroes tracks if they hold that room they have the high ground rpg and tbolt and they can camp that room on the right looking out that people always insist on hoping through that little opening and getting killed by a tbolt or a gmal.

since i play plunder a lot they need to fix those spawns as well.

chateau villians spawning in heroes base heroes spawning in villians base more so the later.

museum heroes always spawning in villians base.

syria heroes always spawning in villians base by the treasure box.

airport heroes spawning in there base as the treasure is there it doesn't happen a lot but when it does it's a pain.

Message 11 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
28 posts

Jan 1, 2012

i've never seen someone doing that thing in syria...

Message 12 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
426 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Let's not forget the out of map glitch for London Underground and apparently there is a way to get out of desert village again in the same spot as before the patch fixed it. You have to love the resilience of people determined to cheat and find ways to do it. But then again spawn control is nothing new, in MP games, both Killzone 2 and 3 could be controlled easily, Socom 4 was laughable with regards to spawn camping. Im sure ND will figure it out but at least it is somewhat random with the spawns. The one that annoys me the most is when a team has all 4 corners of the train covered forcing spawn in the middle of the train.

--------------------------------------------------------
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - SeeknDestroy1318
Message 13 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Jan 1, 2012

thank you.

Message 14 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Jan 1, 2012

The train sequence is WAY worse for spawn camping.

Message 15 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

Jan 1, 2012

If spawn camping requires you to sit in an enclosed room... why isn't some genius thrown grenades in there.

FFS, adapt.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 16 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
462 posts

Jan 1, 2012

Another thing on the list for ND to patch.

Message 17 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jan 1, 2012

scootgar wrote:

If spawn camping requires you to sit in an enclosed room... why isn't some genius thrown grenades in there.

^This

And the funny part is, there are two ways to get to that room. If you spawn somewhere thats not being camped... take the other route(s)! While the map designed is flawed somewhat, I don't think there are that many parts, of any map, that dosn't have multiple routes.

Only one I can think of are Spawn Rooms on Village (and Fort) in Uncharted 2. Also, there are a couple useless corners in Airstrip.

Message 18 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 2, 2012

Uncharted 3 still has the same problem: a lot of places are not being used for spawning.

Syria has a lot of rooms that could be used for spawns...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 19 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

Jan 2, 2012

I am shameful using this cheap technique. It's an opportunity to get free kills although I can get flushed out easily when I camp too much.

What happens to buddy spawn? Has it backfired or something? Shouldn't you be spawned with your buddy running around in the middle of the map? I was able to spawn kill so many in that location...

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 20 of 30 (31 Views)
0 Likes