Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: Support for Treasue Hunter Co-op booster

Nov 6, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lol ok Smiley Tongue

I knew tLD was a good player which is why I asked her to join the team Smiley Happy

I'm fine if she rages, it'll probably be funny Smiley Very Happy
But she won't rage because we are winning this Tournament! Smiley Very Happy

OHHHHHH YEA WE ARE. Even if we get 2nd or 3rd, the experience of being in a B2K tourney will have made losing worth it. But remember, the bigger, better clans like OmG! are entering too, so we have some real competition. I need to up meh game. I'll start practicing soon... TM (yeah, I'm still using that XD)

Yeah we are! Smiley Very Happy The prizes are sexy! Smiley Very Happy

We will have competition, without a doubt. I guess we all need to start practicing and rolling together and getting some strategies down, eh? Maybe I should give Co-Op a break huh? Smiley Wink

Message 81 of 87 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 6, 2012

JD-- wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lol ok Smiley Tongue

I knew tLD was a good player which is why I asked her to join the team Smiley Happy

OHHHHHH YEA WE ARE. Even if we get 2nd or 3rd, the experience of being in a B2K tourney will have made losing worth it. But remember, the bigger, better clans like OmG! are entering too, so we have some real competition. I need to up meh game. I'll start practicing soon... TM (yeah, I'm still using that XD)

We will have competition, without a doubt. I guess we all need to start practicing and rolling together and getting some strategies down, eh? Maybe I should give Co-Op a break huh? Smiley Wink

A JD without his Co-op is like a match without its flame.. it just can't be done Cat Wink. But I do think you should start playing a little more competitive. The prizes are indeed smexy. I WANTS DEM! Smiley Very Happy

Message 82 of 87 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 6, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

JD-- wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lol ok Smiley Tongue

A JD without his Co-op is like a match without its flame.. it just can't be done Cat Wink. But I do think you should start playing a little more competitive. The prizes are indeed smexy. I WANTS DEM! Smiley Very Happy

Lol, nice metaphor there, bud. Smiley Wink

Let's party up soon, maybe over the weekend or later today even. Just to play with one another and get used to each others' playing styles and what not and all that competitive mumbo jumbo I usually avoid. Smiley Tongue

Message 83 of 87 (154 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Lol I know Smiley Tongue

Alot of the big teams are already qualidied so we are going to have some competition once we qualify Smiley Happy

Next time we are all online ill invite everyone and we'll have some practice Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 84 of 87 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 6, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lol I know Smiley Tongue

Alot of the big teams are already qualidied so we are going to have some competition once we qualify Smiley Happy

Next time we are all online ill invite everyone and we'll have some practice Smiley Happy

Sweet! Smiley Very Happy The excitement and adrenaline is already pumping through my veins!!!! Smiley Wink

Message 85 of 87 (142 Views)
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I just now realized though, that if the booster was to be copied over, it wouldn't affect the Adventure mode. Which'd suck. Real hard.

Message 86 of 87 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Also.. Another thing that could work and I might even be satisfied with, is a link between the amount of time put into co-op (and / or your level and / or legacy) and a tier of rare treasures you can find more easily.Anything is better than just random, I think.

Message 87 of 87 (107 Views)
0 Likes