I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: Support for Treasue Hunter Co-op booster

Nov 5, 2012
If there are gonna completly ignore Co Op
They should at least move ALL co op to competitive but what's the fun if all treasures are In Competetive
What's the point of Co Op except for the star
Message 11 of 87 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 5, 2012
The problem with this booster is that it doesn't help the team, so some people might be opposed to it Smiley Sad
I like the idea though Smiley Happy

An I have a suggestion: how about a third booster slot

A third booster slot that has selfish boosters that you can choose from, 1 would give you 200% (bronze) then 300% (silver) and the 400% (gold) assist money,and wold be leveled up with Gift giver medals.
Another booster could involve treasure drops like listed in this thread Smiley Happy

What do you think of a third booster for co-op?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 12 of 87 (191 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I think you should make the treasures achievement based, I know that it can't really happen now but the adventure treasures should have been awarded on crushing completion, and the arena treasures could have been similar, a different treasure for everymap completed on the normal hard and crushing per map or something along those lines. It's just so frustrating being completely luck based and I want the trophy 100%
Message 13 of 87 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Put it on Slot one if they don't approve the third booster thing. It's not like we use anything besides Endurance and Regen extensively.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 87 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Nov 5, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Put it on Slot one

Please, if they ever do that(which i doubt), they have to put it on slot one because of Team Safe...

Message 15 of 87 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Yeah. I have Cluster, so they'll die because I'd rather get treadure over collateral damage.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 87 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Nov 5, 2012

You know, I wouldn't even mind having to pay for a Treasure Hunter booster, sort of like a small DLC thing. The co-op treasure system is that annoying.

But yes, I'm all for the booster being added. Whether it eliminates 'doub;e' treasures, or simply adds 'em to chests. Because it's ridiculous enough how rare some of the treasures apparently are. But to then add in that you constantly pick up doubles as well? Really ND? I don't see them doing anything about it though. Essentially they're holding trophy junkies hostage and keeping people who want to move on to something else, from doing so.

Message 17 of 87 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 5, 2012
How about paid boosters for co-op?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 18 of 87 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 5, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
How about paid boosters for co-op?

$100,000 for the effects of Treasure Hunter - Gold for the duration of that match.

Message 19 of 87 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 5, 2012

I myself don't need Co-op treasures anymore but when I was looking for them I wanted this so much, so I'll give my support I had to rely into hunter arena to find. Guess my last treasure?? Chenrezing Buddha, lol.

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 20 of 87 (108 Views)
0 Likes