I like the idea though
An I have a suggestion: how about a third booster slot
A third booster slot that has selfish boosters that you can choose from, 1 would give you 200% (bronze) then 300% (silver) and the 400% (gold) assist money,and wold be leveled up with Gift giver medals.
Another booster could involve treasure drops like listed in this thread
What do you think of a third booster for co-op?
You know, I wouldn't even mind having to pay for a Treasure Hunter booster, sort of like a small DLC thing. The co-op treasure system is that annoying.
But yes, I'm all for the booster being added. Whether it eliminates 'doub;e' treasures, or simply adds 'em to chests. Because it's ridiculous enough how rare some of the treasures apparently are. But to then add in that you constantly pick up doubles as well? Really ND? I don't see them doing anything about it though. Essentially they're holding trophy junkies hostage and keeping people who want to move on to something else, from doing so.
How about paid boosters for co-op?
$100,000 for the effects of Treasure Hunter - Gold for the duration of that match.
• [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes [54 Kudos][21 Possible Changes] •
• Crushing+ • No Incentive to playing Co-Op Arena (my ideas to fix that) •
• A Co-Op Dream Map • Deadly Drive - Chapter 2.5 - Co-Op Adventure •
• Pinkerton's Mansion - Co-Op Arena Map • *-=JD--'s Ultimate Co-Op Guide=-* •
• Co-Op Mods for other Weapons • Co-Op Kickback Fixes - My ideas •
• "A Forced Collaboration" - Drake, Eddy, and Flynn •