Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2012
By: BurstLimitKL Wastelander 620 posts

Support for Treasue Hunter Co-op booster

86 replies 374 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

So The treasure system in co-op is rather annyoing, I've been getting alot of the competitive treasures I wanted, but what about co-op? I suggest a treasure hunter booster for co-op would be nice, because recently I'm now trying to grind for those treasures for the trophy. Either that or up the drop rate in co-op, or make us not recieve duplicates. Any support?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 87 (374 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: Support for Treasue Hunter Co-op booster

Nov 5, 2012
It's Farm or Luck on Co Op right now so this would be great
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 87 (356 Views)
Survivor
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

So The treasure system in co-op is rather annyoing, I've been getting alot of the competitive treasures I wanted, but what about co-op? I suggest a treasure hunter booster for co-op would be nice, because recently I'm now trying to grind for those treasures for the trophy. Either that or up the drop rate in co-op, or make us not recieve duplicates. Any support?

Can we make it so you can't get duplicates?

Level 1: You can't get duplicate treasures. (It will automatically be a random treasure you don't have so your teamates and you will get a different one.)

Level 2: Effects of Level 1, and you can pick up treasures from chests in Co-op Arena,

Level 3: Increase the treasure drop rate. (For your kills only.) 

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 87 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Level 1: You can't get duplicate treasures. (It will automatically be a random treasure you don't have so your teamates and you will get a different one.)

Level 2: Effects of Level 1, and you can pick up treasures from chests in Co-op Arena,

I'm all for no duplicates, but having it unlocked @ level one would make upgrades insignificant- you would've even have to get silver or gold, you could just wait it out and not worry about getting the same treasure. I think if it went from your lvl 2 description (sans lvl 1) -> lvl 3 -> lvl 1 it would be worth leveling up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 87 (342 Views)
Survivor
2289 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Asraik wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Bronze: Three Medal Pickups level up Bronze. (5 of them)

Silver: Many Hands (Syria Adv. Level - 10 of them)

Gold: Everything in it's Place (10 of them) and Key master (Fort Adv. Level - 10 of them)

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 87 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Nov 5, 2012

It's not a bad idea, but CO-OP treasures aren't that hard too get.

We've been asking for a while though, so I don't think it's going to happen, maybe a revision of the Co-op treasure system would be better.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 87 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Asraik wrote:

I'm all for no duplicates, but having it unlocked @ level one would make upgrades insignificant- you would've even have to get silver or gold, you could just wait it out and not worry about getting the same treasure. I think if it went from your lvl 2 description (sans lvl 1) -> lvl 3 -> lvl 1 it would be worth leveling up.

Yeah I agree. Still I like the three of those upgrades  if it were made into a booster. It would make collecting treasures much more bearable and actually make it worth it to play Arena (since the chests would have treasures and it is a better mode than Hunter.)

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 87 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Nov 5, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Gold: Everything in it's Place (10 of them) and Key master (Fort Adv. Level - 10 of them)

I'm sorry, JD, but I believe Bronze versions of boosters are automatically unlocked from purchase. Still, I do like your ideas of leveling them up. I mean no offense, but I would personally like to see this booster be upgraded by Gift Giver medals- if that's not possible, then your recommendations would make a good choice as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 87 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2289 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

I'm sorry, JD, but I believe Bronze versions of boosters are automatically unlocked from purchase. Still, I do like your ideas of leveling them up. I mean no offense, but I would personally like to see this booster be upgraded by Gift Giver medals- if that's not possible, then your recommendations would make a good choice as well.

Oh yeah. Woops. :smileytongue: I feel like an idiot now. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 87 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Thing is if Naughty Dog doesn't want to 'fix' Co-op anymore (wating to focus on competitive, I believe they said that right?) Than what are the chances of them actually caring enough to add another booster (like this) or even fixing the treasure system to begin with? I mean buying the items doesn't work (I wanted Chloe's Winter Hat and was tired of trying to get it in Co-op, so I bought it and it didn't add to the trophy) as we kind of figured.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 87 (319 Views)
0 Likes