Strange Glitch...

52 replies 272 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

^ that is the gameplay video

IMG_7626.jpg

IMG_7843.jpg

IMG_8701.jpg

IMG_8793.jpg

^ those are the screenshots.

As you can see, I have no aim dot or crosshairs. It makes it very difficult and annoying to play, especially when you need precision aim for some parts on Airport Co-op.

I have no idea what caused it but it ruined the co-op session with JD-- and fairytailced.

Has this happened to anyone else?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 53 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Strange Glitch...

Nov 6, 2012

Lawl, I remember you complaining about this yesterday during the chat. I didn't quite get what you meant but now I do. That sucks Smiley Sad And its never happened to anybody I know of or me. Or at least I think it hasn't..

Message 2 of 53 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Not to me, but another glitch did happen to me earlier....

I don't know if this thread is the most appropriate place to post an unrelated co-op glitch, but as it goes, I latejoined Borneo and to my shock, both of the ladders that let you reach the second area after breaking the first crate remained stuck up, making me unable to reach the higher ground and my team unable to advance until I was forced to commit suicide:
P1040775.JPG

Apologize in advance for the quality and not taking a video or more pics for evidence.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 3 of 53 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 6, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Lawl, I remember you complaining about this yesterday during the chat. I didn't quite get what you meant but now I do. That sucks Smiley Sad And its never happened to anybody I know of or me. Or at least I think it hasn't..

lol I know Smiley Tongue

It sucked because i wanted to help fairy get the star but it was really hard to aim without the crosshairs or reticule.

This is a real challenge, ND should make it a new option for anyone looking to hone their skills Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 53 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 6, 2012

No Reticules would make an interesting lab...

but knowing the community they would all probably just blindfire and screw aiming completely.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 5 of 53 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Not to me, but another glitch did happen to me earlier....

I don't know if this thread is the most appropriate place to post an unrelated co-op glitch, but as it goes, I latejoined Borneo and to my shock, both of the ladders that let you reach the second area after breaking the first crate remained stuck up, making me unable to reach the higher ground and my team unable to advance until I was forced to commit suicide:
P1040775.JPG

Apologize in advance for the quality and not taking a video or more pics for evidence.

Lol that sucks Smiley Sad

I wonder if this happens whenever a late join happens during this part of borneo, I could test it out with some friends later.

Its fine that you posted it here, its intersting to see these stranges glitches.

I think mine has something to do with the riot sheild kickback, but it could just be a coincidence.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 53 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 6, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

No Reticules would make an interesting lab...

but knowing the community they would all probably just blindfire and screw aiming completely.

Thats actually a great idea too Smiley Happy

But I guess its true that everyone would blindfire lol Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 53 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Thought it would be about the secret M-man in Airport... I'm watching you.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 8 of 53 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

I have had this glitch happen to me and a friend of mine as well. It seems to usually come after switching from co-op to competetive for some reason but that's possibly a coincidence. The details that I know about the glitch, are the removal of your hud, most reticles dissappearing completely, and the only way to stop the glitch is to reconnect to the multiplayer servers.

A fun thing to do if it does happen though, is switch to the GMAL, which will have it's entire reticle gone except for the center dot (as long as you don't zoom) but that single dot reticle feels super accurate and satisfying to use.

Message 9 of 53 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Message 10 of 53 (203 Views)