Sep 07 2012
By: jjjkur Survivor 2178 posts

Stop the Party Gltiches ND

[ Edited ]
9 replies 315 views Edited Sep 7, 2012

I know everyone wants 1.15 to address co op, and although I'm an avid Co Op player, I really want party fixes in there as well. It's just annoying. If you play with friends, you should know how much of a pain it is to party up with people. Uncharted 2 was much worse in terms of reliability, but the fact that they haven't fixed this is laughable. Short list of issues include: players not being able to join a party when a certain person is party leader,  party splitting, game randomly booting people from the party, and invites that don't work. Also, fix the friend list! I can't tell if my friend is in a game, or in the lobby because the friends list is so laggy. At least include a refresh button ND. 

Message 1 of 10 (315 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: Stop the Party Gltiches ND

Sep 7, 2012

100% agree with this. They could also fix that glitch when you get out of a match and someone joins your party they are a different colour to you, and then you have to wait for the game to put your colours the same.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 10 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Yeah. I hate playing against friends in general (unless you're messing around in a custom or do want to be matched against a friends in hunter.)

Message 3 of 10 (274 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Yesterday me and my friends got seperated or kicked out of the game 5 times in a row..
Message 4 of 10 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 8, 2012
I couldn't even join my friends yesterday. The invites were broken, it wouldn't let either of us join each other, and we ended up giving up after 5 minutes. If crappy Infinity Ward (Modern Warfare 3 dev) can ace parties, why does Naughty Dog (amazing dev) fail it? I'm assuming poor net code like their other problems...

Message 5 of 10 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Sucked that we couldnt party up yesterday Smiley Sad

ND has to fix all of these problems, its annoying how often this happens

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 10 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Sep 8, 2012

About half of my losses (after reset) come from party booting from match. So it does get annoying.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 7 of 10 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

100% agree with this. They could also fix that glitch when you get out of a match and someone joins your party they are a different colour to you, and then you have to wait for the game to put your colours the same.

Go custom game select red or green (all of your team members) this solves the problem most of the time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 10 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Sep 8, 2012

kudos support this need 100 mesgs

Message 9 of 10 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Agreed. Party splitting in terms of team making (one guy in green team, and the other in red team), and matchmaking (one dude removed from the match, and put in another match) occurs quite often. At least, it wasn't happening in UC2 (in terms of matchmaking, coz it could happen in team making), even though there was some joining party issues... quite a lot too.

On public, I quite enjoy playing against my friends, when I know they play the game, and gonna give me a hard time. It's more challenging if you will. But I wouldn't like it to happen too often too...

ND's way to troll you since November 2011 :
Hint : "Aiming is always more accurate than running and gunning"
Message 10 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes