Dec 26 2012
By: Zataoa Wastelander 684 posts

Stop being little whiny kids

[ Edited ]
42 replies 580 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

So unbelievably annoying... everytime I sign into the forums I always see a new post about how this game fails, or how it's quote unquote pop trash.  If you have a issue with the game... don't. Naughty Dog has done an incredible amount for this community. Stop whining like 3 year old children.

Same issues addressed daily:

-Lag

-No new character skins

-Poor Matchmaking

-Bring Hardcore back!

-New taunts

-Nerf weapons

-etc.

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 1 of 43 (580 Views)
Last Guardian
11230 posts

Re: Stop being little whiny kids

Dec 26, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

everytime I sign into the forums I always see a new post about how this game fails

People come here just for that, what do you want them to do? Chat? If the game was working properly everyone would be playing it.

But yeah... i agree with you.

Message 2 of 43 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Dec 26, 2012
The forums are for feedback if something is wrong with the game we put in our feedback. The purpose of the forums is basically to have contact with ND the complaint threads are used to give ND this feedback
Message 3 of 43 (561 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Dec 26, 2012
I come here to discuss how the game is great and keep all other issues to myself.
Message 4 of 43 (551 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Remember the days when games have no community, you buy a game and you had to play it no matter, malfunctions, broken games, you didn't have patches to fix them, naow all we do is hate the game and looking for little broken parts of the it, to point our fingers to ND and say: "You fail, you suck" that's so sad.

I like cats :3

Message 5 of 43 (539 Views)
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Actually Zataoa, this thread is stupid.

We come here to complain, to discuss and more about the problems that Uncharted 3 has. What were you expecting? Chat?

This is a FORUM for the love of God, this is where we can discuss and whine about the problems.

Message 6 of 43 (536 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Dec 26, 2012
My only real issue is poor matchmaking. Lag you know?

Otherwise I love Uncharted.
Message 7 of 43 (531 Views)
Wastelander
698 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

So unbelievable annoying... everytime I sign into the forums I always see a new post about how this game fails, or how it's quote unquote pop trash.  If you have a issue with the game... don't. Naughty Dog has done an incredible amount for this community. Stop whining like 3 year old children.

Yes, people do complain a lot. However, that is, more or less, what most people think the forums are here for. In an ideal world, people would point out a problem and offer solution instead of complaining. So this forum is obviously not ideal. But you have to remember, that's not everyone. There are those people who do point out a problem and offer a solution. And they stand out, and people notice. No one likes a complainer. And so, in a way, their actions are their own punishment.   :smileywink: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 8 of 43 (524 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1719 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Agreed. Constructive criticism is all good but it does bother me seeing a thread that only states the obvious problems the game has and then proceeds to call it trash. How original

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 9 of 43 (510 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

So unbelievable annoying... everytime I sign into the forums I always see a new post about how this game fails, or how it's quote unquote pop trash.  If you have a issue with the game... don't. Naughty Dog has done an incredible amount for this community. Stop whining like 3 year old children.

Pretty much this is why I stopped coming on the forums daily. Just a bunch of whiners making a thread on a topic that's been talked about 500 times.

Could this game use some fixes? ... Yea. Is this game as broken as people make it seem?..... No

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 10 of 43 (462 Views)