Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Re: Statistics - Important or not?

Oct 4, 2012

Nineraleu wrote:

I agree, renatabls, you're right. 

My solution to this would be:

Play Free For All. This gamemode is fantastic, there are no teammates that could give you a problem and there you can really see how much skill you have. I just played against players in the last legacy and I didn't have any boosters, but I still won and got a 15:6 score with three headshots. Also, like renatabls said, if you're having a bad time in a game and you're really not enjoying it, just leave it and don't think about it. You're not playing for them, you're playing for fun and it's not fun if you're not enjoying the game .. 

I rather not get a loss for quiting...  Free for All is just a bad mode. There are so many problems with that mode.. Too much BS. Rather play objective, plunder or TDM with a bunch of friends.

Message 11 of 34 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4172 posts

Oct 4, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Nineraleu wrote:

Play Free For All. This gamemode is fantastic, there are no teammates that could give you a problem and there you can really see how much skill you have. I just played against players in the last legacy and I didn't have any boosters, but I still won and got a 15:6 score with three headshots. Also, like renatabls said, if you're having a bad time in a game and you're really not enjoying it, just leave it and don't think about it. You're not playing for them, you're playing for fun and it's not fun if you're not enjoying the game .. 

I rather not get a loss for quiting...  Free for All is just a bad mode. There are so many problems with that mode.. Too much BS. Rather play objective, plunder or TDM with a bunch of friends.

Lol, I still haven't deleted you. When you coming back?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign
Message 12 of 34 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I always watch stats of others, but I dont mind if they are negative. If players are not good I have no problem if they are in my team.
I prefer myself at least to get a good stats, but it's hard. Just use it to see if i get any better during playing.

I only do quit if there is only a 75 5 legancy clan on the other side. I hate it to get beat up with 20 deaths and non kills.
Message 13 of 34 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Oct 4, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Nineraleu wrote:

Lol, I still haven't deleted you. When you coming back?

In about a month, so much stuff going on in my life right now. :smileysad:

Message 14 of 34 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11233 posts

Oct 4, 2012

far-zan wrote:
so much stuff going on in my life right now. :smileysad:

Same here. :smileysad:

Message 15 of 34 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
619 posts

Oct 4, 2012
If you are a tryhard GMR called cris then you don't play even a single competitive game after the quitting-patch.
And stop playing the game in general.

But if you aren't, then stats don't matter.
Message 16 of 34 (146 Views)
Last Guardian
11233 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Lordidude wrote:
If you are a tryhard GMR called cris then you don't play even a single competitive game after the quitting-patch.

Don't name names. :smileywink:

Message 17 of 34 (142 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 4, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Nineraleu wrote:

This gamemode doesn't allow wins or losses, wich means that you won't get a loss for leaving. It isn't a bad gamemode, but it still depends on the person playing it. I used to think that this gamemode sucks, but that was because I was going after Chloe's M9 and didn't concentrate on the gamemode. Now I've unlocked Chloe's M9 and this gamemode isn't like I thought it is. It's entertaining, because all the players are fighting against each other and you'll never run around waiting to find people. The only downside in this gamemode is that tryhards could hide behind one wall, get a kill and then hide again, because that wouldn't get them anything. They will have a statistic without any deaths and that's what they want, but let's be honest there, didn't happen to me and probably never will. About the other gamemodes:

Team Objective doesn't work, unless your teammates are actually playing the objective, not running around, not knowing anything about this gamemode. Plunder doesn't have good people, only kilfarmers, who are trying to rank up and upgrade their boosters. TDM has tryhards, M9 with RoF (yes, still complaining about it) and sometimes campers, people who are running together. Free For All and Co-Op is BOSS! 

---- Signature --
Like a BOSS!
Message 18 of 34 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
619 posts

Oct 4, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

I don't see any name (;

Message 19 of 34 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Lordidude wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

I don't see any name (;

We know how to piece words together. :\ GMRcris

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 20 of 34 (114 Views)
0 Likes