Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012
If you are against stats so much then why are you on this thread?
Message 31 of 141 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jul 25, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

hotdiggedydemon1 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Do people seriously still care about stats. Most of the time when I see people with 3.0 KD, they either don't speak english or rage quit if they start to lose. Stats mean nothing, they are just numbers. Will having a 5.6 KD win you money? NO. Will it allow you to get everything you want in life? I DON'T THINK SO. Sure stats help you track your progress, but do they really serve you any other purpose? If you say yes, then it most likely is because you say stats help you evaluate how skilled a person is. BULLSHAT! One of my friends has like a 4.0 or something close to it and he honestly sucks. He uses really overpowered weapons (Gmal Accuracy and M9 Rof), and revenge. See, no skill. KD is like your rank, its a number that doesn't honestly mean anything besides how much time you actually put into the game or how much of a tryhard you are. RANT OVUR...

Ugh....omg I hate when people start talking about that "WILL IT HELP YOU IN LIFE" crap....God.....it's annoying

Thats because its the truth and sometimes the truth has to hurt.

More words of wisdom

Message 32 of 141 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I concur. A few months ago whilst I was searching for Drake's AK, I found this kid with 125 wins and 2 losses. Needless to say, whenever his team were on the verge of losing, he'd be out the door in a flash.

Message 33 of 141 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

hotdiggedydemon1 wrote:
If you are against stats so much then why are you on this thread?

These are the Forums. Thats what people do.

Message 34 of 141 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I don't take stats seriously. If I do then I don't have fun, and that's what the games is all about right?

Message 35 of 141 (166 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

It's just so irritating. 

I've seen tons of players recently with like 80k kills and 20k deaths.  I ran into a party once saying that my clan member (who didn't even have a 3 kdr) had fake stats....

I ran into another party earlier today where one guy had 144k kills, and around 30k deaths...I went 13-2 during that match when it they had a full party of extremely laggy players against only 3 of my friends. 

It's just so irritating how people are treating their stats.  People quit matches after 1 death (still), people sign out of the lobby...I ran into one guy who team killed me until I ended up finally kicking him. 

These people should suffer the ultimate consequence for ruining other player's matches. 

The way these people act in this game is just absurd. 

Hey GoldHawk played a game against you Shadow and befree23. That match was laggy considering half the guys on my team didn't even speak english. But anyway, I really do dislike stat fakers too, they usually have the same way of operating things: camp in a good spot and try not to die.

Message 36 of 141 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

Jul 25, 2012

There are more important issues than fretting about the faux pride someone pumps into their system by believing their high statistics on a game are important.

Let them revel in their time wasting habit, and let their foolish and false pride sustain them.

Message 37 of 141 (162 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I used to say how this was unfair for people who got stats legit. However only resetting the fakers is now a case of resetting every single player.

How many times have you ran into lag? How many times has your PS3 frozen mid game? How many times have you been removed from the game?

Everyones stats are negatively impacted by in game issues, therefore everyones stats are fake.

I was against this until the whole loss penalty. I want ND to fix matchmaking coding, fix the bugs, THEN wipe the leaderboard, personal stats and medal counts.

I personally think I can do much better without the fake losses i'm getting.

Message 38 of 141 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jul 25, 2012

This game has too many negative factors going for it that make the stats almost irrelvant.. like the previous guy said with all the issues in this game no one really has a legit stat, I say just have fun and forget stats until ND can sort out this mess of a game.

Message 39 of 141 (134 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Jul 25, 2012
ND can't see who has legit stats and who has fake stats?

Reset all stats, then.
Message 40 of 141 (124 Views)
0 Likes