Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

Because it ruins the flow of the match.  It's usually mass stat faking too, leaving one guy getting punished while the game searches for new players...sometimes it doesn't even search for other players. 

 

The whole "stats" thing even carries over to objectives modes still.  We ran into a party last night that played plunder like TDM and they talked so much smack afterwardsand we gave them even more losses.  Not that that was necessarily a bad thing, it just sucks when we're late in an objective/plunder match and people still stat quit...it makes the game VERY boring.

 

Or when people camp in the back and you're carrying on with the match like normal and you see someone camping and  you're like "oh wow, now I have to go take care of that guy" then you get there, kill him and he leaves....ruining any chance of the enemy team winning or standing a chance.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before, but you come in getting all pissy because you think I just want ND to drop everything they're doing and fix this now.  It'd definitely make the game more enjoyable in many aspects. 

 

Does it make me mad that they can have almost 150k kills and less than 40k deaths? Yeah, it's silly.  They think they're good because they stat quit out of so many matches before (herp derp I'm not 12-1 I better quit the match) and talk so much crap, which ruins the experience even more. 

Message 11 of 141 (298 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Online
6455 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

As further evidence I'd like to present exhibit A:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Before the "quits count as losses" thing they implemented, I had just over 200 losses and now I'm borderline 300.  I have less than 15 quits since the patch, so I know the problem isn't that... I've gotten a LOT of free losses..

 

But then again, I've never really cared about win/loss since I only lose when people on my team fail (almost always me playing by myself)

 

But seeing it increase so much within the last couple weeks is getting on my nerves a bit.


I thought you used to say you quit whenever you encountered horrible lag? Or am I mistaken?


lol, I always have to paint a picture.

 

Yeah, I 'USED' to, because I didn't want it to count towards my stats nor did I want to stay in a match where I had to use increadible aim and max out my skill-o-meter in order to even get a small chance to kill someone, while they phaze through my bullets and punch me once to kill me. 

 

Now that it counts, what's the point?  I only quit now if it's EXTREMELY frustrating... to the point where I'd probably physically hurt someone or something. 


 So you also faked your stats because you didn't want any of your stats from laggy matches to count previously. How is ND supposed to see that as not stat faking but still reset others?

 

Message 12 of 141 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

As further evidence I'd like to present exhibit A:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Before the "quits count as losses" thing they implemented, I had just over 200 losses and now I'm borderline 300.  I have less than 15 quits since the patch, so I know the problem isn't that... I've gotten a LOT of free losses..

 

But then again, I've never really cared about win/loss since I only lose when people on my team fail (almost always me playing by myself)

 

But seeing it increase so much within the last couple weeks is getting on my nerves a bit.


I thought you used to say you quit whenever you encountered horrible lag? Or am I mistaken?


lol, I always have to paint a picture.

 

Yeah, I 'USED' to, because I didn't want it to count towards my stats nor did I want to stay in a match where I had to use increadible aim and max out my skill-o-meter in order to even get a small chance to kill someone, while they phaze through my bullets and punch me once to kill me. 

 

Now that it counts, what's the point?  I only quit now if it's EXTREMELY frustrating... to the point where I'd probably physically hurt someone or something. 


 So you also faked your stats because you didn't want any of your stats from laggy matches to count previously. How is ND supposed to see that as not stat faking but still reset others?

 


Your "exhibit A" is flawed because I have a mere 30k kills (gained it tonight, woot) and if my stats were fake, they'd be dropping pretty fast. 

 

I've even quit matches where I've gotten 3 KDRs before, just because of the pure anger.  I've got a 3.3, and rising (slowly) if my stats were even the least bit fake they'd be going down, not up. 

Message 13 of 141 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Online
6455 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Because it ruins the flow of the match.  It's usually mass stat faking too, leaving one guy getting punished while the game searches for new players...sometimes it doesn't even search for other players. 

 

The whole "stats" thing even carries over to objectives modes still.  We ran into a party last night that played plunder like TDM and they talked so much smack afterwardsand we gave them even more losses.  Not that that was necessarily a bad thing, it just sucks when we're late in an objective/plunder match and people still stat quit...it makes the game VERY boring.

 

Or when people camp in the back and you're carrying on with the match like normal and you see someone camping and  you're like "oh wow, now I have to go take care of that guy" then you get there, kill him and he leaves....ruining any chance of the enemy team winning or standing a chance.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before, but you come in getting all pissy because you think I just want ND to drop everything they're doing and fix this now.  It'd definitely make the game more enjoyable in many aspects. 

 

Does it make me mad that they can have almost 150k kills and less than 40k deaths? Yeah, it's silly.  They think they're good because they stat quit out of so many matches before (herp derp I'm not 12-1 I better quit the match) and talk so much crap, which ruins the experience even more. 


You're still not making any sense.

 

It ruins the flow of the match just as much when people rage quit. The thing is though is that stat quitting doesn't work anymore because stats carry. They're benefitting in no way from quitting. The enemy team does have a chance to make a comeback though thanks to late join. Maybe they'll get a decent non-campy player as a replacement and be better off. I've joined my fair share of late joins and made comebacks.

 

What are you talking about people stat quitting in Plunder? Stats don't count so how are they stat quitting? The only thing that counts is wins and losses and by quitting they immediately take a loss so clearly they are not quitting because of stats. That's why you're not making any sense.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before? I haven't seen any and I'm on the forums way more than I care to be. Also like I said what you're asking for is impossible. Rather than waste your energy on impossible personal satisfaction resets, why not instead rally for stats to carry for people kicked for team killing and losses not to count if the host leaves before the match even starts?

Message 14 of 141 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Online
6455 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

As further evidence I'd like to present exhibit A:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Before the "quits count as losses" thing they implemented, I had just over 200 losses and now I'm borderline 300.  I have less than 15 quits since the patch, so I know the problem isn't that... I've gotten a LOT of free losses..

 

But then again, I've never really cared about win/loss since I only lose when people on my team fail (almost always me playing by myself)

 

But seeing it increase so much within the last couple weeks is getting on my nerves a bit.


I thought you used to say you quit whenever you encountered horrible lag? Or am I mistaken?


lol, I always have to paint a picture.

 

Yeah, I 'USED' to, because I didn't want it to count towards my stats nor did I want to stay in a match where I had to use increadible aim and max out my skill-o-meter in order to even get a small chance to kill someone, while they phaze through my bullets and punch me once to kill me. 

 

Now that it counts, what's the point?  I only quit now if it's EXTREMELY frustrating... to the point where I'd probably physically hurt someone or something. 


 So you also faked your stats because you didn't want any of your stats from laggy matches to count previously. How is ND supposed to see that as not stat faking but still reset others?

 


Your "exhibit A" is flawed because I have a mere 30k kills (gained it tonight, woot) and if my stats were fake, they'd be dropping pretty fast. 

 

I've even quit matches where I've gotten 3 KDRs before, just because of the pure anger.  I've got a 3.3, and rising (slowly) if my stats were even the least bit fake they'd be going down, not up. 


Why would they be going down? As you said the people who have high stats who can't maintain them through quits not just have to work even harder to maintain said stats within a match by sitting in a corner.

Message 15 of 141 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Because it ruins the flow of the match.  It's usually mass stat faking too, leaving one guy getting punished while the game searches for new players...sometimes it doesn't even search for other players. 

 

The whole "stats" thing even carries over to objectives modes still.  We ran into a party last night that played plunder like TDM and they talked so much smack afterwardsand we gave them even more losses.  Not that that was necessarily a bad thing, it just sucks when we're late in an objective/plunder match and people still stat quit...it makes the game VERY boring.

 

Or when people camp in the back and you're carrying on with the match like normal and you see someone camping and  you're like "oh wow, now I have to go take care of that guy" then you get there, kill him and he leaves....ruining any chance of the enemy team winning or standing a chance.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before, but you come in getting all pissy because you think I just want ND to drop everything they're doing and fix this now.  It'd definitely make the game more enjoyable in many aspects. 

 

Does it make me mad that they can have almost 150k kills and less than 40k deaths? Yeah, it's silly.  They think they're good because they stat quit out of so many matches before (herp derp I'm not 12-1 I better quit the match) and talk so much crap, which ruins the experience even more. 


You're still not making any sense.

 

It ruins the flow of the match just as much when people rage quit. The thing is though is that stat quitting doesn't work anymore because stats carry. They're benefitting in no way from quitting. The enemy team does have a chance to make a comeback though thanks to late join. Maybe they'll get a decent non-campy player as a replacement and be better off. I've joined my fair share of late joins and made comebacks.

 

What are you talking about people stat quitting in Plunder? Stats don't count so how are they stat quitting? The only thing that counts is wins and losses and by quitting they immediately take a loss so clearly they are not quitting because of stats. That's why you're not making any sense.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before? I haven't seen any and I'm on the forums way more than I care to be. Also like I said what you're asking for is impossible. Rather than waste your energy on impossible personal satisfaction resets, why not instead rally for stats to carry for people kicked for team killing and losses not to count if the host leaves before the match even starts?



uh.....what?  I stopped reading there because THAT doen't make sense.

 

If you seriously haven't understood a word I've said.. you just need to move on and quit hatin. 

Message 16 of 141 (280 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

As further evidence I'd like to present exhibit A:

 


Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Before the "quits count as losses" thing they implemented, I had just over 200 losses and now I'm borderline 300.  I have less than 15 quits since the patch, so I know the problem isn't that... I've gotten a LOT of free losses..

 

But then again, I've never really cared about win/loss since I only lose when people on my team fail (almost always me playing by myself)

 

But seeing it increase so much within the last couple weeks is getting on my nerves a bit.


I thought you used to say you quit whenever you encountered horrible lag? Or am I mistaken?


lol, I always have to paint a picture.

 

Yeah, I 'USED' to, because I didn't want it to count towards my stats nor did I want to stay in a match where I had to use increadible aim and max out my skill-o-meter in order to even get a small chance to kill someone, while they phaze through my bullets and punch me once to kill me. 

 

Now that it counts, what's the point?  I only quit now if it's EXTREMELY frustrating... to the point where I'd probably physically hurt someone or something. 


 So you also faked your stats because you didn't want any of your stats from laggy matches to count previously. How is ND supposed to see that as not stat faking but still reset others?

 


Your "exhibit A" is flawed because I have a mere 30k kills (gained it tonight, woot) and if my stats were fake, they'd be dropping pretty fast. 

 

I've even quit matches where I've gotten 3 KDRs before, just because of the pure anger.  I've got a 3.3, and rising (slowly) if my stats were even the least bit fake they'd be going down, not up. 


Why would they be going down? As you said the people who have high stats who can't maintain them through quits not just have to work even harder to maintain said stats within a match by sitting in a corner.


Obviously anger/hate is clouding your mind Mr. Skinie.

 

The point I was trying to make with that post, is IF I was actually stat faking why haven't they gone down?  The whole point of stat faking is to reach unrealistic goals.. now that quitting matters (not like I do it much anymore anyway) the low number of kills/deaths and high number of matches would result in my stats going down...where as people with 80k + (or even 50k+) have been abusing it so long that they can camp/power weapon **bleep**/abuse their lag in regular matches, but when it comes to taking on any form of a real challenge they can just back out of the lobby, quit early on in the match or take a hit..not like one match is going to throw their precious KDRs out the window. 

Message 17 of 141 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Online
6455 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Because it ruins the flow of the match.  It's usually mass stat faking too, leaving one guy getting punished while the game searches for new players...sometimes it doesn't even search for other players. 

 

The whole "stats" thing even carries over to objectives modes still.  We ran into a party last night that played plunder like TDM and they talked so much smack afterwardsand we gave them even more losses.  Not that that was necessarily a bad thing, it just sucks when we're late in an objective/plunder match and people still stat quit...it makes the game VERY boring.

 

Or when people camp in the back and you're carrying on with the match like normal and you see someone camping and  you're like "oh wow, now I have to go take care of that guy" then you get there, kill him and he leaves....ruining any chance of the enemy team winning or standing a chance.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before, but you come in getting all pissy because you think I just want ND to drop everything they're doing and fix this now.  It'd definitely make the game more enjoyable in many aspects. 

 

Does it make me mad that they can have almost 150k kills and less than 40k deaths? Yeah, it's silly.  They think they're good because they stat quit out of so many matches before (herp derp I'm not 12-1 I better quit the match) and talk so much crap, which ruins the experience even more. 


You're still not making any sense.

 

It ruins the flow of the match just as much when people rage quit. The thing is though is that stat quitting doesn't work anymore because stats carry. They're benefitting in no way from quitting. The enemy team does have a chance to make a comeback though thanks to late join. Maybe they'll get a decent non-campy player as a replacement and be better off. I've joined my fair share of late joins and made comebacks.

 

What are you talking about people stat quitting in Plunder? Stats don't count so how are they stat quitting? The only thing that counts is wins and losses and by quitting they immediately take a loss so clearly they are not quitting because of stats. That's why you're not making any sense.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before? I haven't seen any and I'm on the forums way more than I care to be. Also like I said what you're asking for is impossible. Rather than waste your energy on impossible personal satisfaction resets, why not instead rally for stats to carry for people kicked for team killing and losses not to count if the host leaves before the match even starts?



uh.....what?  I stopped reading there because THAT doen't make sense.

 

If you seriously haven't understood a word I've said.. you just need to move on and quit haitn. 


I suppose ignorance really is bliss. Maybe in your case though it's just blind rage.

 

Thanks for proving to be your own worst enemy twice in your own thread. The first time when you made a thread asking for stat fakers to be reset, despite quitting out of countless matches before the stat carry patch. The second time when you say you won't even read my post beyond the first sentence, even though your first reply to me in this thread asked me to read the thread before replying. 

 

Good job. I'm done with this thread and I feel I've made my points very clear for those willing to listen. 

 

Seeya.

Message 18 of 141 (273 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Because it ruins the flow of the match.  It's usually mass stat faking too, leaving one guy getting punished while the game searches for new players...sometimes it doesn't even search for other players. 

 

The whole "stats" thing even carries over to objectives modes still.  We ran into a party last night that played plunder like TDM and they talked so much smack afterwardsand we gave them even more losses.  Not that that was necessarily a bad thing, it just sucks when we're late in an objective/plunder match and people still stat quit...it makes the game VERY boring.

 

Or when people camp in the back and you're carrying on with the match like normal and you see someone camping and  you're like "oh wow, now I have to go take care of that guy" then you get there, kill him and he leaves....ruining any chance of the enemy team winning or standing a chance.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before, but you come in getting all pissy because you think I just want ND to drop everything they're doing and fix this now.  It'd definitely make the game more enjoyable in many aspects. 

 

Does it make me mad that they can have almost 150k kills and less than 40k deaths? Yeah, it's silly.  They think they're good because they stat quit out of so many matches before (herp derp I'm not 12-1 I better quit the match) and talk so much crap, which ruins the experience even more. 


You're still not making any sense.

 

It ruins the flow of the match just as much when people rage quit. The thing is though is that stat quitting doesn't work anymore because stats carry. They're benefitting in no way from quitting. The enemy team does have a chance to make a comeback though thanks to late join. Maybe they'll get a decent non-campy player as a replacement and be better off. I've joined my fair share of late joins and made comebacks.

 

What are you talking about people stat quitting in Plunder? Stats don't count so how are they stat quitting? The only thing that counts is wins and losses and by quitting they immediately take a loss so clearly they are not quitting because of stats. That's why you're not making any sense.

 

Plenty of people have supported this before? I haven't seen any and I'm on the forums way more than I care to be. Also like I said what you're asking for is impossible. Rather than waste your energy on impossible personal satisfaction resets, why not instead rally for stats to carry for people kicked for team killing and losses not to count if the host leaves before the match even starts?



uh.....what?  I stopped reading there because THAT doen't make sense.

 

If you seriously haven't understood a word I've said.. you just need to move on and quit haitn. 


I suppose ignorance really is bliss. Maybe in your case though it's just blind rage.

 

Thanks for proving to be your own worst enemy twice in your own thread. The first time when you made a thread asking for stat fakers to be reset, despite quitting out of countless matches before the stat carry patch. The second time when you say you won't even read my post beyond the first sentence, even though your first reply to me in this thread asked me to read the thread before replying. 

 

Good job. I'm done with this thread and I feel I've made my points very clear for those willing to listen. 

 

Seeya.


umad because I proved you wrong and actually have logic in my argument beyond "derp i amz mad at dem fakorz"

 

You'r looking really childish right now, skin.  Can't come up with something valid to say, so you start pulling **bleep** out of your **bleep**. 

 

Someone woke up on the wrong side of 'the rag' this morning.

Message 19 of 141 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012
Lol just let these lowlifes have their videogme numbers. They probably have nothing else going for them besides these stats, which is pretty sad.
Message 20 of 141 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes