Jul 25 2012
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 10160 posts

Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

140 replies 604 views Edited Jul 25, 2012

It's just so irritating. 

I've seen tons of players recently with like 80k kills and 20k deaths.  I ran into a party once saying that my clan member (who didn't even have a 3 kdr) had fake stats....

I ran into another party earlier today where one guy had 144k kills, and around 30k deaths...I went 13-2 during that match when it they had a full party of extremely laggy players against only 3 of my friends. 

It's just so irritating how people are treating their stats.  People quit matches after 1 death (still), people sign out of the lobby...I ran into one guy who team killed me until I ended up finally kicking him. 

These people should suffer the ultimate consequence for ruining other player's matches. 

The way these people act in this game is just absurd. 

Message 1 of 141 (604 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8369 posts

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

Why do you care so deeply about other people's stats? Just laugh at them. Ha ha ha. Smiley Happy

EDIT:I'm in Uncharted Territory now woohoo!

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 2 of 141 (600 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Because it's not fun when everyone's camping out the whole time...

It's also annoying when you're doing well and then suddenly "oh no I died once I better quit the match"

I've had whole teams quit before and it give us a tie when we have more kills...

It's just stupid.  People create new accounts to protect them, people quit in the lobby making the initial teams uneven, they quit during the match, team kill etc. 

Reset the stat fakers and we won't have this.  Their stats will be around what they should be and we will no longer see people ruining matches for other players.

Message 3 of 141 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Or maybe you could ignore other people's stats because they are completely irrelevant and let ND worry about fixing random people from getting everything reset. I think that sounds better don't you? They're stats don't hurt you. If people still want to quit then let them. There's nothing else to do about them at this point since stats carry.

I would like some tweaks to be made for late joins though, because late joining into instant losses is annoying and late joining and having other late join team mates immediately quitting because they think it's pointless is also annoying.

Message 4 of 141 (588 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Or maybe you could ignore other people's stats because they are completely irrelevant and let ND worry about fixing random people from getting everything reset. I think that sounds better don't you? They're stats don't hurt you. If people still want to quit then let them. There's nothing else to do about them at this point since stats carry.

I would like some tweaks to be made for late joins though, because late joining into instant losses is annoying and late joining and having other late join team mates immediately quitting because they think it's pointless is also annoying.

Please read the thread before replying.

Message 5 of 141 (584 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Uh, I did. You're complaining because you look at people's stats and see that they're faked and get **bleep** off. That's your problem. It's not like ND could see whose are fake and whose are legit anyways so your request is both unreasonable and impossible.

Message 6 of 141 (578 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Also some of the things you  listed are not reasons that mean these people should be reset, but just technical issues that exist within the game. Like the host leaving and everyone getting kicked and taking a loss. It's not something part of the game that is being used. It's a glitch that's being abused. It needs to be fixed.

Again you're going the indirect route. If people are team killing you to get out of their stats, rather than ask for all stat fakers to be reset, just ask for stats to carry when you get kicked for team killing. Logical right?

Message 7 of 141 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jul 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Uh, I did. You're complaining because you look at people's stats and see that they're faked and get **bleep** off. That's your problem. It's not like ND could see whose are fake and whose are legit anyways so your request is both unreasonable and impossible.

Apparently you didn't.  Read the OP and the response to ID and come back.

Message 8 of 141 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Because it's not fun when everyone's camping out the whole time...

What does camping have to do with fake stats? Plenty of people with "legit" stats camp their hardest every match.

It's also annoying when you're doing well and then suddenly "oh no I died once I better quit the match"

So what? They got a loss just for quitting, as well as their stats carrying. It's not like they avoided the death somehow.

I've had whole teams quit before and it give us a tie when we have more kills...

That's a glitch within the game that needs to be fixed. I've had people rage quit out before and were clearly not concerned with stats. The game just needs to recognize that if one team quits completely you should get a win.

It's just stupid.  People create new accounts to protect them, people quit in the lobby making the initial teams uneven, they quit during the match, team kill etc. 

Well if they create new accounts to protect their old stats then doesn't that mean they won't be as campy, tryhardy, or rage quitty? It does. The only way them making new accounts does anything to affect you is that it makes you angry. So what. 

When people quit in the lobby they should receive a loss, and late joining takes care of the rest. Many people quit in lobby because party splitting still exists but you can't tell if they were a split party or not so you just assume they're quitting to avoid playing you. 

They quit during the match? Well that's the whole point of a leave game option. Their stats carry and they take a loss regardless of how good they were doing. If it's early on late joining will replace them, and if it's after 40 kills they won't be but it's almost over anyways.

They team kill? As I said above they just need to make stats carry when you get kicked for team killing to solve that issue completely.

Reset the stat fakers and we won't have this.  Their stats will be around what they should be and we will no longer see people ruining matches for other players.

Resetting their stats would be both unreasonable and impossible because there is no way to determine who has fake stats and who has "legit" stats. Even people with "legit" stats will team kill to be trolls, quit matches when they rage or feel like going somewhere, and continue to create alternate accounts. Your solution solves nothing besides making you feel better inside.

Again, I did read and you're missing the point.

Message 9 of 141 (550 Views)
Survivor
2305 posts

Jul 25, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:
 It's not like ND could see whose are fake and whose are legit anyways so your request is both unreasonable and impossible.

True statment right there. I have a friend with a 4+ K/D and people think he faked his stats but he really didn't. He's just a really good player.

Message 10 of 141 (546 Views)
0 Likes