Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
16054 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

 

a




The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.


Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 141 (247 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
2080 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

I also hate that Stat fakers , but like you see, naughtydog doesnt care about a LB reset.

 

I know People who stopped playing With their original Accounts to keep their KDR. they only play Customs or PLay with an Alt.

I would like to see the KDR leaderboard reset






►!RRE◄

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday , even the Calendar says W. T. F..........




Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 141 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2011
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

Or they could just add something called quits to competitive stats. Teamkills and times kicked would be nice too, but that's indirectly related.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 141 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/13/2011
Offline
47 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Or maybe you could ignore other people's stats because they are completely irrelevant and let ND worry about fixing random people from getting everything reset. I think that sounds better don't you? They're stats don't hurt you. If people still want to quit then let them. There's nothing else to do about them at this point since stats carry.

 

I would like some tweaks to be made for late joins though, because late joining into instant losses is annoying and late joining and having other late join team mates immediately quitting because they think it's pointless is also annoying.


Please read the thread before replying.


Uh, I did. You're complaining because you look at people's stats and see that they're faked and get **bleep** off. That's your problem. It's not like ND could see whose are fake and whose are legit anyways so your request is both unreasonable and impossible.


Apparently you didn't.  Read the OP and the response to ID and come back.


I think you're just overly sensitive. You get upset at people having good stats, and now it appears you're upset because someone disagreed with you.

 

Nobody should have stats reset...people can enjoy the game however they want, stop crying.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 141 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/19/2012
Offline
128 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012
Especially when people do absolutely nothing but camp, and hog power weapons. hahah I've fought a few people on here who do exactly that.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 141 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

Do people seriously still care about stats. Most of the time when I see people with 3.0 KD, they either don't speak english or rage quit if they start to lose. Stats mean nothing, they are just numbers. Will having a 5.6 KD win you money? NO. Will it allow you to get everything you want in life? I DON'T THINK SO. Sure stats help you track your progress, but do they really serve you any other purpose? If you say yes, then it most likely is because you say stats help you evaluate how skilled a person is. BULLSHAT! One of my friends has like a 4.0 or something close to it and he honestly sucks. He uses really overpowered weapons (Gmal Accuracy and M9 Rof), and revenge. See, no skill. KD is like your rank, its a number that doesn't honestly mean anything besides how much time you actually put into the game or how much of a tryhard you are. RANT OVUR...

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 141 (200 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Do people seriously still care about stats. Most of the time when I see people with 3.0 KD, they either don't speak english or rage quit if they start to lose. Stats mean nothing, they are just numbers. Will having a 5.6 KD win you money? NO. Will it allow you to get everything you want in life? I DON'T THINK SO. Sure stats help you track your progress, but do they really serve you any other purpose? If you say yes, then it most likely is because you say stats help you evaluate how skilled a person is. BULLSHAT! One of my friends has like a 4.0 or something close to it and he honestly sucks. He uses really overpowered weapons (Gmal Accuracy and M9 Rof), and revenge. See, no skill. KD is like your rank, its a number that doesn't honestly mean anything besides how much time you actually put into the game or how much of a tryhard you are. RANT OVUR...



Words of wisdom

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 141 (194 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
2678 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

people need to just forget about stats in this game.  there is no such thing as legit stats.

 

In the beginning tons of asshats were just quitting games to fake their KDR and W/L ratios because they thought a higher number would make them "cool" never realizing the irony that spending that much time and effort doing something so trivial on an internet game is pretty much the epitomy of  being a nerd with no social life.   they were unwittingly exposing themselves revealing they were actually the people the cool people never talk to (except to ask to do their homework or something).

 

Naughty Dog then starts counting quits as losses to curb these virgins.  Ofcourse Naughty Dog never fixed the tons of glitches left in the game from Uncharted 2 before doing this.  Now all the normal people's stats are not legit because they are f**ked up from game glitches giving the unearned losses for games that never occurred.

 

stats never meant anything at all.   Anyone could fake good stats.  Now even the bad stats are fake.  good job Naughty Dog.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 141 (185 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/19/2012
Offline
128 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Do people seriously still care about stats. Most of the time when I see people with 3.0 KD, they either don't speak english or rage quit if they start to lose. Stats mean nothing, they are just numbers. Will having a 5.6 KD win you money? NO. Will it allow you to get everything you want in life? I DON'T THINK SO. Sure stats help you track your progress, but do they really serve you any other purpose? If you say yes, then it most likely is because you say stats help you evaluate how skilled a person is. BULLSHAT! One of my friends has like a 4.0 or something close to it and he honestly sucks. He uses really overpowered weapons (Gmal Accuracy and M9 Rof), and revenge. See, no skill. KD is like your rank, its a number that doesn't honestly mean anything besides how much time you actually put into the game or how much of a tryhard you are. RANT OVUR...


Ugh....omg I hate when people start talking about that "WILL IT HELP YOU IN LIFE" crap....God.....it's annoying
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 141 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Stat fakers should have stats completely reset.

Jul 25, 2012

hotdiggedydemon1 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Do people seriously still care about stats. Most of the time when I see people with 3.0 KD, they either don't speak english or rage quit if they start to lose. Stats mean nothing, they are just numbers. Will having a 5.6 KD win you money? NO. Will it allow you to get everything you want in life? I DON'T THINK SO. Sure stats help you track your progress, but do they really serve you any other purpose? If you say yes, then it most likely is because you say stats help you evaluate how skilled a person is. BULLSHAT! One of my friends has like a 4.0 or something close to it and he honestly sucks. He uses really overpowered weapons (Gmal Accuracy and M9 Rof), and revenge. See, no skill. KD is like your rank, its a number that doesn't honestly mean anything besides how much time you actually put into the game or how much of a tryhard you are. RANT OVUR...


Ugh....omg I hate when people start talking about that "WILL IT HELP YOU IN LIFE" crap....God.....it's annoying

Thats because its the truth and sometimes the truth has to hurt.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 141 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes