Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: Stage 4 DLC Speculation: Buy Treasures.

Aug 30, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

All the talk about how ND will sell certain things and such is not truly fair. Sure they sell skins that are automatically unlocked but I'm sure they would never sell some things. They would more than likely never sell KD/WLR or treasures.

They should make the trophies easier to get. These will take hours upon hours just to unlock. It may even take months with it all being luck based. Some trophies are hard to get, these.. these are just impossible. At least Overseer was skill-based and obtainable.. these however are PURE luck based. How is it fair to reward trophies based on luck?

U2 Protectorate anyone? :smileywink:

i still need that trophy jesus christ

Same DX

We should party up in Uncharted 2. Get it XD

Raptr Gamercard
Message 21 of 36 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

All the talk about how ND will sell certain things and such is not truly fair. Sure they sell skins that are automatically unlocked but I'm sure they would never sell some things. They would more than likely never sell KD/WLR or treasures.

They should make the trophies easier to get. These will take hours upon hours just to unlock. It may even take months with it all being luck based. Some trophies are hard to get, these.. these are just impossible. At least Overseer was skill-based and obtainable.. these however are PURE luck based. How is it fair to reward trophies based on luck?

Trophies have always seemed to be based on skill so I guess your right. I'm not a trophy person so I could care less but for you trophy hunters I guess it seems okay... BUT it still would be kinda unfair to people who earned the trophy already. Plus if you could buy treasures everybody would do it unless it was like 5 bucks a treasure. Since it seems like the treasure system isn't being revised they might just do this instead. ORRRR they could hold a rare treasure weekend and problem solved.

Some people got it free due to that live update WITHOUT doing any work (as in having all the treasures.) How is that fair to people like me who didn't get any and to the people who did earn the trophy already? It isn't, so we should all be able to get no duplicates/Just Cash anymore. It would make it WAY easier to get things.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 22 of 36 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

U2 Protectorate anyone? :smileywink:

i still need that trophy jesus christ

Same DX

We should party up in Uncharted 2. Get it XD

yea and i also need 200 plunder captures....2 birds with 1 stone :smileyvery-happy:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 23 of 36 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Trophies have always seemed to be based on skill so I guess your right. I'm not a trophy person so I could care less but for you trophy hunters I guess it seems okay... BUT it still would be kinda unfair to people who earned the trophy already. Plus if you could buy treasures everybody would do it unless it was like 5 bucks a treasure. Since it seems like the treasure system isn't being revised they might just do this instead. ORRRR they could hold a rare treasure weekend and problem solved.

Some people got it free due to that live update WITHOUT doing any work (as in having all the treasures.) How is that fair to people like me who didn't get any and to the people who did earn the trophy already? It isn't, so we should all be able to get no duplicates/Just Cash anymore. It would make it WAY easier to get things.

Hmmm I'm all for the idea of treasure drops always being new treasures but I thought you were actually suggesting people be able to buy real treasures. And sure some got the trophy for free without doing anything but who cares good for them. They were lucky enough to log on during the mess up. I didn't log on when it happened so I wouldn't get the trophy. What would be next? Being able to purchase trophies? Oh I finally figured out why people are suggesting ND would sell certain things.....

Message 24 of 36 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 30, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Hmmm I'm all for the idea of treasure drops always being new treasures but I thought you were actually suggesting people be able to buy real treasures. And sure some got the trophy for free without doing anything but who cares good for them. They were lucky enough to log on during the mess up. I didn't log on when it happened so I wouldn't get the trophy. What would be next? Being able to purchase trophies? Oh I finally figured out why people are suggesting ND would sell certain things.....

I did log on, yet I didn't get either of them. People should be able to buy treasures if they don't fix the current system. It is their own fault for making two trophies related to this crappy treasure system. Whoever thought it would be clever to make those two trophies have obviously never played Hunter or Uncharted 3 at all that much.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 25 of 36 (124 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I did log on, yet I didn't get either of them. People should be able to buy treasures if they don't fix the current system. It is their own fault for making two trophies related to this crappy treasure system. Whoever thought it would be clever to make those two trophies have obviously never played Hunter or Uncharted 3 at all that much.

lol it was probably robert cogburn (cog182)

Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 36 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Agreed. It would be somewhat okay if they did it since the treasure system seems to be getting no revision. But make each treasure expensive and make rare ones even more expensive so people can't buy their way to the trophy. Then again no matter what the price would be there will always be that rich kid that buys his way to victory once again.....

Message 27 of 36 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Aug 30, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Agreed. It would be somewhat okay if they did it since the treasure system seems to be getting no revision. But make each treasure expensive and make rare ones even more expensive so people can't buy their way to the trophy. Then again no matter what the price would be there will always be that rich kid that buys his way to victory once again.....

What about, you can buy 1 treasure a month with 'Just Cashes'?

Message 28 of 36 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 30, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

How many Just Cashes? Will all my 'Just Cashes' count or will they be reset? If they count, I shouldn't have them reset. I think 1 treasure for 100 ' Just Cashes' would be fair, no?

Raptr Gamercard
Message 29 of 36 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 30, 2012

munnsy1 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Asraik wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Hmmm as in it would take a certain amount of just cashes to buy any treasure you want and can only do it once a month. I WUV EEEETTTTTT!!!!!! Just cash would finally have some use but then people would probably complain they get too many duplicates when they want JC or the new treasure XD

Message 30 of 36 (108 Views)
0 Likes