Fender Bender
2429 posts

Re: Spyder's M9

Oct 5, 2012

Crimsonine wrote:
Well the reason they did it is because it's a free weapon (you don't even have to be level 16 to use it) they don't want it to be insanely overpowered.

This.

It somehow doesn't have a level requirement and its free. We don't want it to be as good as stuff that is hard to unlock like Jade and Chloe's M9.

Message 11 of 15 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Its perfectly fine. This was actually one of ND's good decisions.
Message 12 of 15 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Oct 6, 2012

the M9 is literally the easiest gun to use now, it takes no skill. Just keep R1 pressed and you'll get kills. Probably the only mod you need on this gun is reload. This gun in my opinion needs a bullet spread increase or recoil increase, how is it that the rate of fire on this gun [without that mod] is faster than the AK47 yet has no recoil and the AK does. 

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 13 of 15 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

ND doesn't want to give good mods for the low levels, and the community agrees with that.

So no, leave the way it is, Call Out is great for low levels kthxbai.

Message 14 of 15 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Au10tic wrote:

the M9 is literally the easiest gun to use now, it takes no skill. Just keep R1 pressed and you'll get kills. Probably the only mod you need on this gun is reload. This gun in my opinion needs a bullet spread increase or recoil increase, how is it that the rate of fire on this gun [without that mod] is faster than the AK47 yet has no recoil and the AK does. 

False. M9 has recoil, but more predictable than AK. What we don't need is the blindfire aimbot.

The reason Spyder's M9 is like that, as everyone says, is because it's free even for level ones. The mods you specified that are useful (Blindfire, RoF) are the exact reasons people *hate* the M9. I use Marlowe's (Reload, Max Ammo) because then I actually have to aim and my mods would still work for me, no?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 15 of 15 (111 Views)
0 Likes