Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2012
By: iNeededi First Son 6 posts

Spyder's M9

14 replies 530 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

Hey! 

I wanted to ask you something about Spyder's M9, because you probably wanted it to be a weapon that's being used, but then you added the attachments on them and nobody used this weapon. The only people using this weapon are the people that just started in Uncharted and don't know anything about the attachments, but used Spyder's M9, because it looks fantastic. How about you change the attachments? 

We had the ability to use all the attachments we want on this weapon, wich wasn't nice, because all the people that just started in their fourth legacy, started using Spyder's M9 with RoF as attachment, but now .. Now it's useless. Most of the people don't need more ammo, and Callout is also useless. We need Spyder's M9 to have a attachment that could help us in gunfights, like Reload Speed or Clip Size, because like now, it's completely useless. What do you think? I started using Spyder's M9 with the attachment Reload Speed on, but then, like I said, they added these as attachments and I never touched this weapon again. It needs something to be done about it, I think. 

------------------------
I'm Beast! I'm always in Beast-Mode! - iNeededi
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5719 posts

Re: Spyder's M9

Oct 5, 2012

Callout is a great mod, and max ammo on the M9 is quite useful. The M9 doesn't have the biggest amount of ammo compared to how much it uses up. Only other long gun that uses ammo faster is the KAL-7 I think, and possibly the FAL(idk i dont use that gun).

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012
I'm guessing the reason people don't use it that much, is because it doesn't have the RoF or Blindfire Accuracy mods. Jade M9, Chloe's M9 and Marlowe's M9 are used even less than Spyder's M9.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (503 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 5, 2012

@sanddude: 

The M9 needs more ammo, that's right, but most of the people find a solution for this, but what they need is something that will help them in gunfights. Call-Out is fantastic, because I like helping my team, telling my teammates, where the opponents are, but what does that have to do with gunfights? The person with Reload Speed or Clip Size would beat me, not a challenge, the one with Reload Speed wouldn't have to waste time by reloading his weapon and could continue shooting me, while the one with the increased bullets in one round, could continue shooting me, following me, whatever, because he has still more bullets to unload. It would improve the M9, I think, but still, you're right, because the attachments are fantastic, but like I said, I still need a attachment for gunfights. 

@SjShane:

It's because the other versions have better attachments, like Flynn's M9, wich has the increased blindfire and more bullets in one round, wich can help you while blindfiring and while aiming. The one with ROF can kill your opponent tooooo fast. It wouldn't be used a lot, too, but maybe it could have one or two more users. I'm not giving them a serious suggestion, but I want them to think about it. 

I just woke up, maybe my comment doesn't make that much sense, sorry. :') 

------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (473 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Well the reason they did it is because it's a free weapon (you don't even have to be level 16 to use it) they don't want it to be insanely overpowered.
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Never thought of that. Good, that's a reason. 

------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I remember when Spyders M9 came out, and everyone was using it.

It was so easy to get tournament points because it was so easy to steal kills :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1960 posts

Oct 5, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I remember when Spyders M9 came out, and everyone was using it.

It was so easy to get tournament points because it was so easy to steal kills :smileyvery-happy:

Good thing ND fixed it so that level 1's couldn't run around with a free ROF mod. But the Gold M9 is still a problem with the free ROF mod.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I mean the callout version since I could see where all the enemies are :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Oct 5, 2012
I used to use it but because of the Call out Mod, everyone just kept stealing my kills so I finally managed to unlock the treasure set for Marlowes M9 and now I just use that all the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (364 Views)
0 Likes