Aug 29 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4570 posts

SplitScreen treasure glitch

6 replies 193 views Edited Aug 29, 2012
This happened earlier today, and I thought it was hilarious!

I was playing with Fairytailced and was dual signed I with my friend supershadow102.

We were playing team objective. Fairytailced got kicked for killing teammates Smiley Tongue so it was just me and supershadow102.

Then the 1st teamkill happened: I accidentally killed a teammate while throwing back a revenge grenade.
More team kills: I used creepy crawler to kill the marked man and 2 teammates ran on top of it and died ( I am not sure which ones)

We kept playing, and Supershadow102 picked up the final treasure for Lazaravic's Kal. He was excited to get the Kal, because that would be the first character Kal he would have.

But then King of the hill happened. His kickback is clusterbomb, so he could clean the hill. As he tossed in the clusterbomb 3 members of our team rushed in and got killed by it, and we were kicked for killing teammates.

He was freaking out because when he looked into his weapons list he didn't have Lazaravic's Kal, but when we were in matchmaking I noticed a (!) mark, telling me that I unlocked something new.

I was surprised, somehow I unlocked Lazaravic's Kal, so I must've gotten his treasure when we got Kicked!

It sucks for him, but now I have all character Kal's, and he has none Smiley Tongue

Has this happened to anyone else? Did anyone know about this?

And ND, is there anyway you could fix this? I'm not complaining, since I got a free treasure Smiley Happy but it's sucks for supershadow102 since he lost a treasure that he deserved, and worked hard To get.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 1 of 7 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: SplitScreen treasure glitch

Aug 29, 2012
Since about 10 spam Threads were just created, I decided to bump this thread just in case it was missed by someone

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 7 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Aug 29, 2012
There is also a glitch in coop when you and your buddy split screens and your buddy's medal gets stolen? Happened to me when me and my bro played as Sully, I had fedora he didn't but showed he did for that match
Message 3 of 7 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Ya I have experienced the medal steals too Smiley Tongue
But it is like this glitch, it steals from player 2 and gives to player 1 Smiley Tongue

IMO the treasure glitch is unfair to player 2, since the treasure is taken away, and it will most likely be a long time before getting the treasure you need again Smiley Sad

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Ya, both are annoying
Message 5 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Aug 29, 2012
I agree Smiley Happy
Even though I got a free Kal that ND would charge me 1$ for Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 7 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2381 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Talking about treasures and splitscreeners, I played coop hunter splitscreen with a friend. He doesn't even have a ps3 so he doesn't have Uncharted either. But he got the rare treasure for both the ritual and the Vagabond set. So now he has 2 rare items I don't even have :/

Message 7 of 7 (107 Views)
0 Likes