Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Re: Speedy G: The Model Kickback

Mar 18, 2013

lol classic mode is all about revenge from the games I've seen...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 21 of 28 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1225 posts

Mar 18, 2013
No offensive kickbacks in Uncharted 4 please.

Even better, no kickbacks period.

If there are going to be kickbacks, they should not be like Speedy G even but like the one which gives you multiplied cash.
Message 22 of 28 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 19, 2013
I like kickbacks. Although i'm forced not to use Smoke Bomb due to the ridiculous amount of times I get shot AFTER I teleport, they're not bad.

@Nev HC mode. If you prefer a game with gun mods and boosters, you might as well throw in Kickbacks and PWs. (Also remove Pws in HC mode. I can handle myself well enough with a loadout wep. Thanks)
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 23 of 28 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Mar 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I like kickbacks. Although i'm forced not to use Smoke Bomb due to the ridiculous amount of times I get shot AFTER I teleport, they're not bad.

@Nev HC mode. If you prefer a game with gun mods and boosters, you might as well throw in Kickbacks and PWs. (Also remove Pws in HC mode. I can handle myself well enough with a loadout wep. Thanks)

Smoke Bomb would be great if it did indeed work.

Thankfully in Plunder and TO now, with the medal reductions, Kickbacks arent as "bad." But im still constantly pegged by Quick Boom in any mode I play Smiley Sad

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 24 of 28 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1298 posts

Mar 19, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

There's always going to be noobs who use revenge in every mode.

Noobs can use revenge and get the occasional kill.  Daredevil is so much more useful.

Message 25 of 28 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7264 posts

Mar 19, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Noobs can use revenge and get the occasional kill.  Daredevil is so much more useful.

Difference being you can't throw it back, making melee and close quarters almost suicide. And also making that booster way to effective

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 26 of 28 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Mar 19, 2013
I like the idea, OP!

Personally would love to see more defensive kickbacks used in the game but as you say they need to be more effective.

I used Gotcha and Smoke Bomb for a long time but Gotcha is only worthwhile with Kickback Endurance in Slot 2.

I've tried to use Speedy G but it doesn't quite fit my play style. I never know quite when to use it because as you say, you can use it for a quick getaway or to be quicker on the attack. I therefore often leave it unused as I can never decide when best to use it.
Message 27 of 28 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1298 posts

Mar 20, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Difference being you can't throw it back, making melee and close quarters almost suicide. And also making that booster way to effective

Yup that is so true and you would think there are more revenge noobs in Classic but for some  reason there isn't a whole lot of revenge users.  It's not that big of a deal.

My guess is that most of the players playing Classic mode are more veteran players (although I do see a lot of lower level players).  I can vouche and say the good majority of high level players don't use revenge.  

Message 28 of 28 (275 Views)
0 Likes