Highlighted
Aug 26 2012
By: Shadow-Man_4 Treasure Hunter 4912 posts

Soon to be gone - Farewell, UC3 community!

[ Edited ]
43 replies 1092 views Edited Aug 26, 2012

Last year of school needs serious dedication, and my gaming activities has to be cut in half (if not eliminated entirely..) and I wanted to just start by leaving (or rather shortening my visits) to this amazing forum.

I'm only writing this for the sole reason of actually saying goodbye to the awesome friends I've made in this wonderful community, be it total newbies whom I've seen develop into pros or ND Devs. You've all been so nice and helpful all the time and I really appreciate that.

I'm really thankful to all of you and will miss you alot. This place has been like home to me for the last couple of years, and the memories and friendships I've had are unforgettable.

All that said, I'll be playing this week long as it's my last before school. After that, I'll hop on occasionally and [if the time allows] I'll visit and participate in here.

I know I'm going to have alot of trolling and unrespectful 'bye' messages, but this thread is just here because I wanted to thank the respectful people for the awesome ride.

Peace. Smiley Happy

goodbye.jpg

Message 1 of 44 (1,092 Views)
Gaming Beast
1930 posts

Re: Soon to be gone - Farewell, UC3 community!

Aug 26, 2012

Bye. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 44 (1,079 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

Well, I never really got to know you since I registered a few days ago, but you seem to be a great guy and I wish you the best of luck in school and I hope you have a great future ahead of you Smiley Happy

Here's a song that they played for my 8th grade graduation, it always gives me goosebumps----->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 3 of 44 (1,058 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Bye, Shadow-Man. I hope you'll do well in school, and you'll be able to visit the forums/play some UC3 every once in a while. Hopefully the moderation will increase enough to make you able to stand your brief check-ins. Buena suerte!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 4 of 44 (1,049 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Aug 27, 2012
I don't know you, but I appreciate your priorities.
Kudos +1
Message 5 of 44 (1,042 Views)
Sackboy
476 posts

Aug 27, 2012
I'm new to this forum but what I did notice is that you are a great guy and I hope you good luck in your school. The forum will miss you .
Message 6 of 44 (1,008 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Good luck Shadow! I'm getting there too as I'm about to start my Junior year at university. Indeed, school is more important than games even though I hate to say it.

Message 7 of 44 (984 Views)
Splicer
63 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

I hope your last year of school goes great, Shadow-Man! Hopefully you still get chance to hop on Uncharted 3 from time to time, you're always great fun to play with, as I'm sure everyone who's ever partied up with you would agree, and your posts here on the forums have always been constructive and never disrespectful, which was one of the main reasons that I first added you back in the days of the Uncharted 3 Subway Beta. You're definitely one of the pillars of the Uncharted community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for all the great games and help with earning co-op trophies and treasures, I'll always appreciate it! Me, you, renatabls and Tactician109 (along with other legendary peeps such as Toxic156, TheMaddHater, slycooper808 and JoninRock64), have had some great games and hilarious moments since Uncharted 3 first released late last year, hopefully there are many more still to come! Smiley Happy

See you online soon dude!

Message 8 of 44 (952 Views)
Sackboy
418 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Never had the pleasure of playing with or facing you in a match; I hope your educational endeavours are successful and I appreciate your priorities (I quit UC2 to finish undergrad, and ignored UC3 for months to finish grad school). Best of luck!
Message 9 of 44 (938 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Your posts were always worth reading, Good luck on your studies man Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 44 (900 Views)