Nov 12 2012
By: supergamer-45 Sackboy 447 posts

Something that is missing...

2 replies 185 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

I noticed something in the first Uncharted 3 trailer that came out on December 2010.  Well go and pause that video at the 1:54/1:55 mark. On the right you see Drake behind cover shooting at an enemy in chest deep water. The thing is that scene or level was never in the retail version. Could this clip be part of the level that ND removed? If you don't know about this well then I'll tell you. ND removed a level between 12 and 13 or 13 and 14. Just search it up. They said that they didn't want to spend "to much time" on the dock levels. If anything this clear evidence that this game was rushed.

>
Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Re: Something that is missing...

Nov 12, 2012
yea but the ship wreck felt boring... i noticed that a few months back
Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Re: Something that is missing...

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Its a reveal trailer mate. Look at the discussion between Sully and Drake, thats not in either.

That level is the Dry Docks. Its just how they showed it off before even beginning working on it. You can see the top ..triangle-y shaped stuff, similar to the Dry Docks, and you see the water, + a thing Drake can stand beside if you shoot. It really is the dry docks, just how it was envisioned at first.

You also see a house in the desert and Drake uses melee on a guy. Thats the desert village most likely, once again: How it was envisioned.

They ended up changing the game a bit, thats all.

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes