Nov 04 2012
By: Chrisrocks12345 Sackboy 488 posts

Some changes i would make to make this game perfect.

[ Edited ]
19 replies 216 views Edited Nov 4, 2012

This game is really good! But far from perfect. I have some ideas that might make the game better. Comment below your ideas, and how you feel about mine.

1) take away all ROF mods and replace them with accuracy (in competitive)

2) on the M9 slighty reduce the blindfire accuracy

3) in co-op, make the armoured SAS guys less powerful, and make the SAS you pick up more powerfull.

4) for matchmaking have a region lock toggle.... only if canada and USA play together.

5) separate hitboxes ( i know it wont happen)

6) make co-op treasures eaiser to get.

7) add new co-op modes like super survival, or 50 floors of terror. And split survival gold rush and siege up

8) when you get a stealth or punch kill make it so you INSTANTLY get the kill, too many stolen kills.

9) when you get a stealth kill, pulldown, or kick-off fix the camera angle so it doesn't go sideways

10) reduce the KAL-7 recoil and reduce the blindfire accuracy

11) make some permanent tournament rewards other than the djinn.

12) pay attention to co-op and make it more enjoyable

13) this: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/ND-It-s-now-time-for-technical-...

14) people want wetsuit elena. you can make a lot of people happy by adding it.

15) remove power plays

16) in splitscreen remove the emblem beside your half of the screen, it is useless and without it, you have a bigger place to see

17) when i'm playing splitscreen whenever my buddy gets a stealth kill, melee kill, or finishes a cutscene (adventure) they always start backwards

18) fix aim assist

19) remove power weapons in elimination, and FFA

thats all i can think of right now. I think i have missed some major issues, and i will update after. Comment below what you think, (these are not in order)

Message 1 of 20 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Re: Some changes i would make to make this game perfect.

Nov 4, 2012

You forgot to remove all power weapons from Elimination, Free for All, and Classic (will add a little more skill).

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 2 of 20 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Make it have a toggle on the region lock. I sure as hell wouldn't be able to play the game with it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 3 of 20 (202 Views)
Sackboy
488 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Sitrongr wrote:

You forgot to remove all power weapons from Elimination, Free for All, and Classic (will add a little more skill).

i like PW.. only if they are fair to get for both teams though. @stuntdouble there fixed OP

Message 4 of 20 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
650 posts

Nov 4, 2012

But i'm talking in those specific modes. You can power hoard away in TDM, Plunder and the rest not mentioned.

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 5 of 20 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Sitrongr wrote:

But i'm talking in those specific modes. You can power hoard away in TDM, Plunder and the rest not mentioned.

lol i dont power hoard i use no power weapons negative booster. But okay those modes i get it

EDIT: im leaving PW in classic though

Message 6 of 20 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Sitrongr wrote:

I know you have burning hate for power weapons, but power weapons promote movement and anti-camping. Yet, they have some sort of weakness. Yes, the game without power weapons would be the game of skill and charm. Even so, power weapons exist in all shooter games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would like no power weapons in Elimination. Maybe just one with less ammo.

I want no power weapons in FFA. It's a game of non-handicapped loner wolf.

No power weapons in classic mode? You basically ask for hardcore mode, but with normal health. The point of classic mode is to have classic U2 style. I love it the way it is. 

OP, just bring back the summer beta, lol.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 7 of 20 (169 Views)
Sackboy
488 posts

Nov 4, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Sitrongr wrote:

I know you have burning hate for power weapons, but power weapons promote movement and anti-camping. Yet, they have some sort of weakness. Yes, the game without power weapons would be the game of skill and charm. Even so, power weapons exist in all shooter games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I would like no power weapons in Elimination. Maybe just one with less ammo.

I want no power weapons in FFA. It's a game of non-handicapped loner wolf.

No power weapons in classic mode? You basically ask for hardcore mode, but with normal health. The point of classic mode is to have classic U2 style. I love it the way it is. 

exactly what i thought

Message 8 of 20 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Actually, HC didn't make everyone have the same identical guns.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 20 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Foreigners. (People not from my country) so monkeybutler100 doesn't spaz out.
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 10 of 20 (143 Views)
0 Likes