Uncharted Territory
1992 posts

Re: New DLC Accessories will be Free

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

ND-Eric said they are free IF you grind too get them. If you want them earlier, you have to pay a small fee which is in the 1.13.5 Patch video. Can't remember if he said all or some will be free.

Message 31 of 36 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Aug 8, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Eric, any reason why Elena's new items are not for all versions of her but for Chloe and Drake all their items are for all versions of them?

Because ND shares my feelings about Elena. (:<

Message 32 of 36 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4795 posts

Aug 8, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Eric, any reason why Elena's new items are not for all versions of her but for Chloe and Drake all their items are for all versions of them?

except for suited drake, you can't use the top hat on golden abyss drake for example

Desert Drake can't wear a hat or aviators either.

tlousig2
Message 33 of 36 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: New DLC Accessories will be Free(Eric-ND Replied!)

Aug 8, 2012
If you're right then awesome. When I find a match of hunter that doesn't end with a ragequit, I finish multiple sets in 1 match. I hope you're right, becaus ethen I don't have to spend a penny. As for everyone saying new sets are 2 rare, I played an hour of TO yesterday with treasure hunter level 3 on, and got 2 of the new treasures. I got another on etoday, but it was a duplicate (golden tetrapod.)

Message 34 of 36 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Since Eric replied please change the misleading title.

As he said, all possible stat combinations will be grindable, but not all items will be grindable. Some items can only be purchased.

Message 35 of 36 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
573 posts

Re: New DLC Accessories will be Free(Eric-ND Replied!)

Aug 8, 2012

oh and Eric, can you please answer just one more Question ! Smiley Happy

how will the Jak goggles and the Party hats (for the doughnut skins) work?

like lets just say, If I buy the Party Hat for Doughnut Cutter for the PSN Store, will I get the party hats for other Doughnut skins too like Doughnut Drake, Sully, etc? or will I have to buy a seprate Party hat for each doughnut Skin?

and same thing for the Jak goggles, if I buy them for Tenzin, will I get them for all the other too? or do I have to buy a seprate Jak goggles for each Skin? or will all the Jak goggles for ALL Skins come in one Pack for a reasonable price?

thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 36 of 36 (149 Views)
0 Likes