Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: So, where are they holding Uc3's funeral?

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I quit U2 because of demotions I had a crappy WiFi connection, not 1.05 Smiley Tongue 

If there wasn't demotions I didn't have a crappy WiFi connection I would not have quit, I liked the game an I probably would've just put up with 1.05 Smiley Happy

FTFY.

You should have bought a pair of HomePlugs earlier. Smiley Wink

I love sponging in UC3. Smiley Very Happy

If I was a ND dev, I'd give half health (Invalid) to ALL laggers. Smiley Happy It's not fair to have double health when you're lagging. Smiley Wink

No thanks. We don't agree to that. We'll sponge and have automatic T-Bolts Smiley Very Happy

Of course I didn't expect laggers to agree with me... people with good connections demand justice, though. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 41 of 56 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 18, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I quit U2 because of demotions I had a crappy WiFi connection, not 1.05 Smiley Tongue 

If there wasn't demotions I didn't have a crappy WiFi connection I would not have quit, I liked the game an I probably would've just put up with 1.05 Smiley Happy

FTFY.

If I was a ND dev, I'd give half health (Invalid) to ALL laggers. Smiley Happy It's not fair to have double health when you're lagging. Smiley Wink

No thanks. We don't agree to that. We'll sponge and have automatic T-Bolts Smiley Very Happy

Of course I didn't expect laggers to agree with me... people with good connections demand justice, though. Smiley Wink

I think it's best someone ruins the game for everyone else so the experience of having a non-laggy, all-good-players game wouldn't go stale. Smiley Wink

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 42 of 56 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 18, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FTFY.

I think it's best someone ruins the game for everyone else so the experience of having a non-laggy, all-good-players game wouldn't go stale. Smiley Wink

Then you shouldn't complain about the laggy matchmaking. Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 43 of 56 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 18, 2012
No, I should be the only one benefitting from lag Smiley Wink Smiley Tongue
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 56 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Keep your mouth shut stupid moron the will only die if **bleep** like you keep placing these posts
Message 45 of 56 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 18, 2012
The game will only die*
Message 46 of 56 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 18, 2012
What then?
Message 47 of 56 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Nov 18, 2012
No i was talking to the one who posted this thread
Message 48 of 56 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Lol tap Smiley Tongue

I had the bad u3 lag before the home plugs, I would get white plugged at the worst times and never absorbed bullets :'(

But during a Naughty Paw event I was told that I was skipping frames and gliding everywhere Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 49 of 56 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Shut up and play the god **bleep** game. I'm tired of people complaining all the time.

Message 50 of 56 (223 Views)