Aug 25 2012
By: FromTheDutch Uncharted Territory 1429 posts
Accepted Solution

So the new DLC looks great but I can't get it.

8 replies 197 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

Ok so we got now all these cool new gear for your character but since it came out I have already played alot off TDM and the Lab and haven't seen any drops from the new treasures yet?

I mean I get the feeling that if I played non stop hardcore instead I would get Eddies AK earlier then any off the new stuff and thats just stupid.

I actually already see alot off people with the new stuff so is it just me? Or is it an ugly scam from ND to promote us with like 100 new items which are never unlockable and can only be obtained by buying them?

Message 1 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Re: So the new DLC looks great but I can't get it.

Aug 25, 2012

ND made their drop rate rare but they're too rare, I hardly get any kind of treasure.

Message 2 of 9 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Aug 25, 2012
God thanks I am not the only one! For the record do you or anyone knows if the drop rate is lower on other modes?
Message 3 of 9 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Aug 25, 2012

I havnt done hardcore but apart from that I thought the new treasures were quite common, If you want new treasures outside of hardcore i suggest getting treasure hunter while getting lots of kills

Message 4 of 9 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Aug 25, 2012

For the most part, I heard that ND designed the new treasures to be harder to get (a pain, since I want that Yeti mask so badly and already got half for the Descendent mask). Whether they did that intentionally so more people would be microtransacting to get them, only the Multiplayer Gods know.

But it's odd, cause I completed the new Gold Tetrapods set (Sailor Mask) in TO in the same session, with one treasure from a drop and the other from a chest.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 5 of 9 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Aug 25, 2012

I found the treasures incredibly easily...i got the yeti mask the first day of the patch...Put treasure hunter on, get it to gold and search. i have lots of the items

Message 6 of 9 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Aug 25, 2012

I have the explorer hat on hardcore already. skimask 1 treasure away from it. They are easier than eddy's ak or talbot's fal-ss.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 9 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 25, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

I found the treasures incredibly easily...i got the yeti mask the first day of the patch...Put treasure hunter on, get it to gold and search. i have lots of the items

I bought it for 50 cents, tired of not having it. The treasures seem to be harder to get. I've unlocked a couple, you just have more luck than I. x3 On another note, the Co-op treasures (for me at least) seem to be unlocking easily.

Message 8 of 9 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

Yh well not everyone is lucky as you Smiley Very Happy. And I will start using treasure hunter.

Message 9 of 9 (117 Views)
0 Likes