Highlighted
Oct 05 2011
By: rxpapi12 Treasure Hunter 6665 posts

So sales will improve a lot if the subway promo gets spammed all month right?

2 replies 17 views Edited Oct 5, 2011

if Sony just spams this promo wherever possible in the right way, Uncharted will become a much better know game :smileyhappy:

Yes, you can play with them. Smiley Wink
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

I can't imagine many people who actually try the subway p...

Oct 5, 2011
I can't imagine many people who actually try the subway promo will want the full game.

A lot of my clan were super-hyped for this game, based on their experiences with the last beta, and UC2. But this subway promo has turned them off, completely. Some still intend to buy the game for the singleplayer, others won't be getting it at all.

Still I guess it's good publicity for the game, the people who don't actually use the code still end up reading about Uncharted 3 on their subway cups.
Message 2 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2838 posts

True..   All of my real life friends who planned to buy t...

Oct 5, 2011

Chronospherics wrote:
I can't imagine many people who actually try the subway promo will want the full game.

A lot of my clan were super-hyped for this game, based on their experiences with the last beta, and UC2. But this subway promo has turned them off, completely. Some still intend to buy the game for the singleplayer, others won't be getting it at all.

Still I guess it's good publicity for the game, the people who don't actually use the code still end up reading about Uncharted 3 on their subway cups.

True..

All of my real life friends who planned to buy the game after playing Uncharted 2 and the Beta have been completely turned off by this current build too.

I'm probably the only one who will still be buying it, and for its singleplayer.

I will still probably dip into the multiplayer.. but only because I'm so used to the punishment from Uncharted 2's (at times) infuriating atmosphere (laggy melees and such).

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes