Sep 24 2012
By: PePziiC-x Splicer 57 posts

So if I hit 8500 points using tournament, do I get a bronze ranking?

8 replies 1854 views Edited Sep 24, 2012
I'm still not used to the way tournament works. Mainly because I rarely use it. But I want to get a gold AK and it says I need a bronze ranking. Just wanted to know if hitting the required points ( for me being 8500) will bunko me up to the next ranking. Thanks! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 9 (1,854 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Re: So if I hit 8500 points using tournament, do I get a bronze ranking?

Sep 24, 2012

Pep,

Getting 8500 points will take you to Bronze tier; this will unlock all the gold weapons and allow you to place 1 mod of your choice on them.  You get the gun the week following the tournament that you scored Bronze tier on, and you keep the weapon all week. At the end of that week, you lose your gold weapons, unless you score Bronze tier again.

This is the same for Silver Tier (12,500) and Gold Tier (18,500). Silver unlocks Shade Jacket and Shade Armor for the following week.  Gold unlocks Shade Sunglasses and another Shade headpiece that I can't think of. Might be the Clown Mask.

Also, getting six Gold rankings allows you to unlock the Djinn skin and keep it forever.

Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 9 (1,844 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
411 posts

Sep 24, 2012
I have a question regarding Tournament too. I used 1 ticket and scored a pretty good score of around 18-7 or something, which is a pretty good score IMO but I didnt get any points... it said zero points.

I am confused regarding "the week" of the torunament as it says that it will start on --- hours and --- days. But does that mean I cant use the tickets unless the torunament starts? Smiley Frustrated

Also, what score = bronze tier points?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Message 3 of 9 (1,789 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Sep 24, 2012

zainzombie wrote:
I have a question regarding Tournament too. I used 1 ticket and scored a pretty good score of around 18-7 or something, which is a pretty good score IMO but I didnt get any points... it said zero points.

I am confused regarding "the week" of the torunament as it says that it will start on --- hours and --- days. But does that mean I cant use the tickets unless the torunament starts? Smiley Frustrated

Also, what score = bronze tier points?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Zain:

- you don't get any points if your team doesn't win the match

- you get 10 tickets for free every week of the tournament. If the tournament starts on a Monday then you have until the following Monday to get as many points as you can with your tickets before your points and 10 free tickets are reset

- the tournament has been running for over 6 weeks now. The next tournament is when everything is reset so start using your free tickets to get points! The tournament is already running!

- read the original post and the reply to that original post. Bronze tier is 8,500 points

I do wonder if you lot can read.

Message 4 of 9 (1,769 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Message 5 of 9 (1,756 Views)
Wastelander
556 posts

Sep 24, 2012

fenyxshalo wrote:

Pep,

Getting 8500 points will take you to Bronze tier; this will unlock all the gold weapons and allow you to place 1 mod of your choice on them.  You get the gun the week following the tournament that you scored Bronze tier on, and you keep the weapon all week. At the end of that week, you lose your gold weapons, unless you score Bronze tier again.

This is the same for Silver Tier (12,500) and Gold Tier (18,500). Silver unlocks Shade Jacket and Shade Armor for the following week.  Gold unlocks Shade Sunglasses and another Shade headpiece that I can't think of. Might be the Clown Mask.

Also, getting six Gold rankings allows you to unlock the Djinn skin and keep it forever.

Hope that helps!

Just wondering, why does Elena have an adam's apple in your signature?

Message 6 of 9 (1,753 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Do the golden guns have any rank requirements at all?  For example, if I want an Accuracy AK when I Legacy, would I be able to have that by using the Gold AK?  Would the Gold M9 and all of its mods be available at rank 1?

Message 7 of 9 (1,716 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Just because it is funny, Pep. No real reason...except...she's secretly a...da don dah...MAN!

Message 8 of 9 (1,707 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Master,

The golden guns do not have any level requirements.  If you get a bronze tier win, then you can use any golden gun with any "1" mod, regardless of your level.

Also, for those who do not know, you can press square [ ] to go to your profile, then press right on the D-pad to go to the Records tab.  Beneath the records tab (the one with Treasures, Trophies, Missions, etc.), there is a Tournament option.  Press X over it and you can view info on the points needed for each tier, rewards for tiers, and you can view the Tournament leaderboards.

Good luck with your tournaments! Here's hoping we get new rewards in the near future.  Naughty Dog did say there are going to be some adjustments to the Tournament System in Patch 1.15!

Message 9 of 9 (1,702 Views)
0 Likes