Sep 04 2012
By: younglj01 Lombax Warrior 174 posts

So **bleep** tired of joining boosting rooms....

8 replies 395 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

In the last 2 days I have joined 10 boosting rooms with high rank players.Don't come at me with join an party BS.Not everyone like too play in parties and personal parties are the easy way out.I like playing alone because you meet different players that way.How about making plunder like UC2 were when you have an certain amount of idols for an amount of time the game ends.And yes I have played against some people on the forum in these boosting room.You say one thing on the forum but when you online in your parties its an different thing.

Also you make threads complaining about m9 RoF but you run with an party full of users.UC3 have an better MP then BF3 and CoD but have the same childish players that ruin the game for fair players.Some of use don't need too boost for good stats we just aim our guns and grind for leveling up our boosters.Now all you have too do is spend money or make an custom game.Trying too stay positive about the UnCharted franchise but its getting really hard with the bs that is going on.First it was the major lag,then it was the white power cord,now its joining random boosting room in an public queue.Uncharted used too be about grinding it out now its just as easy as 1,2,3.....

Message 1 of 9 (395 Views)
Fender Bender
3869 posts

Re: So **bleep** tired of joining boosting rooms....

Sep 4, 2012

Trophies were a bad idea. :3

Message 2 of 9 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

younglj01 wrote:

In the last 2 days I have joined 10 boosting rooms with high rank players.Don't come at me with join an party BS.Not everyone like too play in parties and personal parties are the easy way out.I like playing alone because you meet different players that way.How about making plunder like UC2 were when you have an certain amount of idols for an amount of time the game ends.And yes I have played against some people on the forum in these boosting room.You say one thing on the forum but when you online in your parties its an different thing.

Also you make threads complaining about m9 RoF but you run with an party full of users.UC3 have an better MP then BF3 and CoD but have the same childish players that ruin the game for fair players.Some of use don't need too boost for good stats we just aim our guns and grind for leveling up our boosters.Now all you have too do is spend money or make an custom game.Trying too stay positive about the UnCharted franchise but its getting really hard with the bs that is going on.First it was the major lag,then it was the white power cord,now its joining random boosting room in an public queue.Uncharted used too be about grinding it out now its just as easy as 1,2,3.....

Sigh I was expecting this post yes I boosted cloaked yesterday I was in a party of 5 and the other party of two quit before the match started so instead of starting 5v3 naughty dog as usual splits and punishes my party for other teams backing out. I am not going to play against my friends it's not our fault people are afraid to at least try and back out. 

I join a party to play with that party not against them bottom line. Those guys I was with we don't boost you should know you've lost many time in 3 minutes I respect you as a player because you do play by yourself a lot and don't quit and your a good player I have even wrote you good game messages once or twice I don't understand why you always feel the need to take vague shots at me without calling me out specifically this is the second time you've done this.

About rof I hate that mod I don't use it my team members use whatever they want yes two of them use rof occasionally well one occasionally I believe the other one uses it all the time only two members on that team use it not the whole party and I believe there the only two people who use it out of all the people I play with. 

I don't boost any of my stats I play by myself occasionally just like you the only time I'm boosting a booster is if my party is split not playing against my friends or if I'm with a party that is doing it which is rare I hate boosting boosters and twenty minute plunders again you should know I've played against you many times and you don't get 6,000 plunder captures boosting stats and boosters and playing twenty minute plunder matches all day.

Message 3 of 9 (357 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Well I guess I'm a "wins" booster then. I boost my wins winning T.O. games properly with my AK or Marlowe's M9 and taunting ROF users. If you run into my Party of 5 playing Team Objective you'll see that.

0 Likes
Survivor
2678 posts

Sep 4, 2012

this thread isn't about me and I don't think I've ever played with the OP but.......

hey, guess what guy........if my party gets split, we're doing the same thing.   We play in a party to play with each other, not against each other.   Since the game's going to end in a tie anyway, might aswell do something for that 20 minutes.   It's not boosting, boosting is something done intentionally.   Party splits aren't intentional, it's ND's gltich.  cry to them about it.   If I'm split and put on the opposite team, I'm going to stand there and let my friends kill me in any manner they wish with whatever boosters equipped they wish.   Instead of making posts like this on the forum you should be making posts to NDI to fix their game and patch this glitch so you don't have to worry about parties being split in the same game as you.

I remember one game a few months ago I got split and put on the other team in Old Quarter.  Scott7000 levelled Monkey Man all the way up to gold that game.  Umad?  He didn't ask for me to be split and put on the other team (who really wants to play 20 minute tie games?)......I didn't ask to be split and put on the other team.  All Naughty Dog's fault.  Believe me, we'd rather just run through the game in 4 minutes.  Parties being split is not fun for anyone, you as a random in the game or us.  If you don't like it, do what we do.........tell naughty dog to fix their **bleep** game.   It's been 3 years now and this glitch still isn't fixed.  It must take some super high level genius to figure out how to fix it......oh wait, other games don't have it.  Perhaps NDI could bring in someone from another studio for a few hours to help them fix it since the answer has eluded them for 3 years (even when coding an entirely new game).

Message 5 of 9 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Sep 4, 2012

@ Scott I wasnt talking about you in general it was someone else that was boosting hardcore yesterday.I joined 3 of his rooms were there was hardcore boosting.I can understand getting split-up from your party.But when there are 2 different party used too boost thats when I have an problem with it.Yes we have exchange messages before and you seem like a pretty cool person.If you took this thread as aimed at you then that my fault.Since its against the rules too call out PSN.I had too write this as an general thread without name calling.

You are an good player yourself thats why I didnt mind staying in your room yesterday.I was using that time too get better with dragonov and t-bolt.So once again if you was offend by my thread then I apologize.Hopefully we will meet again online and hopefully its an even game Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 9 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14490 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

Trophies were a bad idea. :3

I always said that...

No one listened.

A game should be played for it's merits as a video game and not for trophies. Throwing in trophies well late into a games life cycle implies the developer believes the game is trash since they don't believe it has the gameplay to warrent replay value.

Anyway... That said..

Thread topic...

If my buddies want some free kills on me if we get split I'll let them do it. I'm not going to do it back either. I don't want the trophies. Poor trophy sets don't interest me in the slightest, I'm above wasting my time.

Message 7 of 9 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Sep 4, 2012

cool bro sorry if my response sounded harsh i look forward to playing against you again

Message 8 of 9 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Sep 4, 2012

And to bad my party got split it would of been nice to get a win with you on my team instead of playing against you

Message 9 of 9 (190 Views)
0 Likes