Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Re: So Whose Ready for Djinn???

Sep 12, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Already got to gold with only 9 tickets this week and also was on 9th place in the tournament ranking! (18525 points) Smiley Very Happy SteepMatt, we still can team up if you want tomorrow but I probably will play other games again.

yea ok Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 11 of 70 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Already got to gold with only 9 tickets this week and also was on 9th place in the tournament ranking! (18525 points) Smiley Very Happy Finally done with it and can't wait for the skin next week. SteepMatt, we still can team up if you want tomorrow but I probably will play other games again.

Edit: The only thing I hate about the skin is that it also got Draza's voice like the other skeletons instead of the TRUE Djinn voice from Shade co-op. Looks like I will be forced to use cloaked gold with him so he stays cool. Also may be using smoke bomb with that skin because it really fits.Smiley Happy

The fuq happened to our sigs???

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 12 of 70 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Already got to gold with only 9 tickets this week and also was on 9th place in the tournament ranking! (18525 points) Smiley Very Happy Finally done with it and can't wait for the skin next week. SteepMatt, we still can team up if you want tomorrow but I probably will play other games again.

Edit: The only thing I hate about the skin is that it also got Draza's voice like the other skeletons instead of the TRUE Djinn voice from Shade co-op. Looks like I will be forced to use cloaked gold with him so he stays cool. Also may be using smoke bomb with that skin because it really fits.Smiley Happy

The fuq happened to our sigs???

wait so you unlock it right when you get gold?? so we dont wait for next week awesome and oscar thats what you meant eh the voice lol but it doesnt matter it ok idc about voices

Sleep Matt signature
Message 13 of 70 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Sep 12, 2012

There's LAN mode you know. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 70 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

There's LAN mode you know. Smiley Wink

wow thanks for getting my hopes up again!!! lol we have to still wait and i forgot about the lan lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 15 of 70 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 12, 2012
He'll be used for a few games/days, then people will forget about him because he's too easy of a target.

Message 16 of 70 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:
He'll be used for a few games/days, then people will forget about him because he's too easy of a target.

meh....id bet on DAT Smiley Tongue

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 70 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

I still would use him in co-op shade survival with noobs as teammates getting confused(Smiley Tongue), co-op arena, plunder and team objective. There's no KDr recorded in these modes so it doesn't matter there.

Edit: When I got to gold for the first time and was using the full custom Djinn outfit in 3TDM (trying to get gold for the next week) everyone was using the Djinn skin. Wouldn't wonder if that happens next week again. Using the Djinn skin for the first time in whatever mode and everyone is using him, making it nothing special already the 1st time I will use him. Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 70 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Sep 12, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:
im 4 for 5 right now >.>

i missed gold by 25 points last week, fun part is.. i got team killed in over time on the last match...

yeah, I was in a party of 2 for like 4 or 5 of my tickets and 3 of my tickets were losing tickets because ND loves to put dumb **bleep** who have never played the game before on my team while apparently I get to fight GET+

This is only the third week I've actually tried, so even if I got gold I'd have to wait 3 weeks for a **bleep** skin anyway (actually 4 because I have to wait for the **bleep** reward to kick in)

Message 19 of 70 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
im 4 for 5 right now >.>

i missed gold by 25 points last week, fun part is.. i got team killed in over time on the last match...

yeah, I was in a party of 2 for like 4 or 5 of my tickets and 3 of my tickets were losing tickets because ND loves to put dumb **bleep** who have never played the game before on my team while apparently I get to fight GET+

This is only the third week I've actually tried, so even if I got gold I'd have to wait 3 weeks for a **bleep** skin anyway (actually 4 because I have to wait for the **bleep** reward to kick in)

Goldhawk1 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:
im 4 for 5 right now >.>

lol come when i inv you!!! this is what its for for 3tdm to get gold man!!!

Sleep Matt signature
Message 20 of 70 (203 Views)
0 Likes