Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/08/2012
Offline
573 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012
I'm glad we can buy unlockables now. I can never put time in to get unlockables cuz of my strict school. Now, I can just go to a store after school and buy PSN points and buy what I really want like the 3-D glasses.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 31 of 54 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Matt, seriously stop posting. You make so many useless and repeat threads every day. You deserve to be treated the way you're getting treated on here,


its not for you or anyone to say how someone should be treated maybe if people start treating me nicer i'll stop being the way i am but i guess you all like it since you're not changing your ways especially you and Drake


Maybe people treat you like a child because you act like a child. 


im acting like a "child" as you put it because peopole are treating me like one if they treat me as an adult i will act as one it goes both ways ..........you see how you are insulting me there.....what would you say to me if i told you that???


You're acting like a child so people will treat you as such.  People will only stop treating you as such, if you show them that you can be calm and collective.  

 

Simple. 



people still treat me like a child when im calm and collective see how that works??? why do you think i dont even bother

Sleep Matt signature
Message 32 of 54 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012
Steep, you need to stop. You're annoying as hell. Why do want us to stop posting our suggestions when you can't shut the hell up about yours?

You don't act like a kid. You ARE a kid. Immature as hell.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 54 (188 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 06/16/2008
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012

amaizingblue wrote:

Next thing you know, Genghis Khan, Marco Polo, Skelzor, Doughnut Drake, and Sir Francis Drake will be in the store.



They're going to be. It shows it on the 1.13 patch video.

 

Skeletons..Skeletons everywhere!

Message 34 of 54 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Matt, seriously stop posting. You make so many useless and repeat threads every day. You deserve to be treated the way you're getting treated on here,


its not for you or anyone to say how someone should be treated maybe if people start treating me nicer i'll stop being the way i am but i guess you all like it since you're not changing your ways especially you and Drake


Maybe people treat you like a child because you act like a child. 


im acting like a "child" as you put it because peopole are treating me like one if they treat me as an adult i will act as one it goes both ways ..........you see how you are insulting me there.....what would you say to me if i told you that???


You're acting like a child so people will treat you as such.  People will only stop treating you as such, if you show them that you can be calm and collective.  

 

Simple. 



people still treat me like a child when im calm and collective see how that works??? why do you think i dont even bother


That's just it.  You don't act calm and collective.  

 

Show me that you can be this kind of person.

Message 35 of 54 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
2018 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Matt, seriously stop posting. You make so many useless and repeat threads every day. You deserve to be treated the way you're getting treated on here,


its not for you or anyone to say how someone should be treated maybe if people start treating me nicer i'll stop being the way i am but i guess you all like it since you're not changing your ways especially you and Drake


Maybe people treat you like a child because you act like a child. 


im acting like a "child" as you put it because peopole are treating me like one if they treat me as an adult i will act as one it goes both ways ..........you see how you are insulting me there.....what would you say to me if i told you that???


You're acting like a child so people will treat you as such.  People will only stop treating you as such, if you show them that you can be calm and collective.  

 

Simple. 



people still treat me like a child when im calm and collective see how that works??? why do you think i dont even bother


That's just it.  You don't act calm and collective.  

 

Show me that you can be this kind of person.


Bet 5 dollars that he's not. Smiley Tongue

Message 36 of 54 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012

thedeviant105 wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Matt, seriously stop posting. You make so many useless and repeat threads every day. You deserve to be treated the way you're getting treated on here,


its not for you or anyone to say how someone should be treated maybe if people start treating me nicer i'll stop being the way i am but i guess you all like it since you're not changing your ways especially you and Drake


Maybe people treat you like a child because you act like a child. 


im acting like a "child" as you put it because peopole are treating me like one if they treat me as an adult i will act as one it goes both ways ..........you see how you are insulting me there.....what would you say to me if i told you that???


You're acting like a child so people will treat you as such.  People will only stop treating you as such, if you show them that you can be calm and collective.  

 

Simple. 



people still treat me like a child when im calm and collective see how that works??? why do you think i dont even bother


That's just it.  You don't act calm and collective.  

 

Show me that you can be this kind of person.


Bet 5 dollars that he's not. Smiley Tongue


Now, now...  Let's give the boy a chance, no?

Message 37 of 54 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/14/2012
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012

mattsteep u need to stop posting your overly opinionated rubbish, get some perspective! we r all tired of your posts, tantrums and other baby-like behaviour, calm down and use your brain before posting, all you do is dig the huge crater/hole your in even bigger, why put your hands up say your sorry and respect other forumers because they are EQUALLY as important as you.

 

ps ive still not forgotten u a ROF user

Message 38 of 54 (159 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/06/2010
Offline
864 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

@Steep - Seriously dude. I rarely venture to these boards now because they're a mess. Only a few people stand out to me now. You're one of them. You know why? The virtual tantrum throwing, stupid pointless posts/threads, more whining, obvous feigned ignorance to previous points, and more whining makes it VERY easy to pick you out.

 

But I guess attention is what you want, in the end. Sadly, we keep giving it to you. And going from your posts and "stick my head in the sand la la la la" attitude, I'd peg you for someone in middle school.

 

Is that seriously how you want to act? If you're more "mature" than us, please, prove us wrong.

Message 39 of 54 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/01/2011
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: So NaughtyDog are taking more money from us? :(

Aug 22, 2012

I guess ND just assumes this game is dead now and theyre throwin in the towel and cashing in their chips. AKA taking the noobs money who cant unlock anything legitimately.  Thanks a lot ND. Whatever, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it, but I won't be playing this game for much longer.

Message 40 of 54 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes