Jan 23 2012
By: aismo Splicer 80 posts

Skelzor Farming Info (psyken add to post)

30 replies 422 views Edited Jan 23, 2012

So after farming Syria like crazy, talking to people, reading, etc etc etc, I finally got Skelzor.

So basically here's my info:

-Played on Hard

-Used 2 people to Farm, not 3

-Both got the Wrathful Mask

-Got several other Amulets and whatnot over the course of it, but mainly the purple amulet

*We had all of the treasures, but we were both missing the Wrathful Mask, which is the hard one. Most of the treasures came from the normal bosses on the map. We only farmed the cluster bomb guy.

We both shot at him, but my teammate was the one who ultimately killed him. After that, my teammate was killed in the air so I had to revive him.

Once I revived him, I picked the treasure up FIRST. For 4 seconds or so nothing popped up so I figured I got a blank. Then the Wrathful Mask popped up when my teammate picked his up. We both got the treasure, rather than just one of us getting it like we expected.

Hope that helps for anyone that was wondering. We were pretty good at farming, and would usually have 8 or so chances to get the treasure. I'd estimate we probably played Syria 20-30 times before we got it. We tried a number of different tactics (one person killing him, picking it up second/first, using only certain guns, melee kills...everything). I think its pretty much just completely random, but the good news is 2 people can get it rather than just 1 getting it.

Message 1 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1473 posts

Re: Skelzor Farming Info (psyken add to post)

Jan 23, 2012

That happened one time to me on London Underground at the first boss. Played with 2 other randoms on crushing and one of them picked up the treasure and I automatically got it too but I couldn't pick it up afterwards myself (the treasure was gone as if I picked it up myself). Skelzor is the only skeleton I still need and I can't see him getting until ND fixes the treasure glitch like they said in a reply on the multiplayer live update (Fal-ss nerf) post.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 2 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
430 posts

Jan 23, 2012

i helped someone get this treasure in one shot and i did the killing with cluster bomb

i never had this problem when i got it when the game came out

but sir francis problem was only there

...I'm The Japanese Guy In The Suit
Message 3 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jan 23, 2012

Well I figured I'd just shed a little light.

We had thought that we may have better luck farming/playing with 3 people, since a lot of the treasure we got was with another person and/or with a random.

It was nice to finally get it though, and know that 2 people can play and get it... rather than one getting it and being SOL until the other helps.

Now all I need is the treasure from the hammer guy on London.

Message 4 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Jan 23, 2012

I added this information to the Treasure Information Tome (it's psyken's post in a tome). Hope you don't mind

http://community.us.playstation.com/docs/DOC-1019

Also, aismo we are already PSN friends. I can help you farm the Hammer boss on London if you want.

Message 5 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 23, 2012

Really? I can only get the mask on Syria. I have a lot of trouble getting the last two pieces. Are there any proven drop rates or methods that work to get the last two pieces?(Not the mask)

Message 6 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Jan 24, 2012

does anybody want to help me farm for skelzor he's the only skeleton i need

psn: far-zan1234

Message 7 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Can somone please explain "Farming?"  I have one of the treasures for Skelzor and have played ton of Syria, but still not getting anywhere.  What is farming and how can I do it to have a better opportunity to complete the set?

Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me!

Message 8 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Jan 27, 2012

Here's a thread where I explain farming

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4659226?tstart=180

(the second post)

Message 9 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jan 28, 2012

THANKS Booman547!!!!  Now I get it, much appreciated.  I never noticed, if one member picks up the treasure, do the other two players in the co-op get it too or is it just the person who picked it up?  It available for each person to pick, so can be picked up 3 times?

Message 10 of 31 (422 Views)
0 Likes