Sep 23 2012
By: fairytailced I Only Post Everything 1018 posts
Accepted Solution

Skeleton Treasures

7 replies 234 views Edited Sep 23, 2012

I was wondering what boss drops what and how hard there are.

Message 1 of 8 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Message 2 of 8 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Re: Skeleton Treasures

Sep 23, 2012

Oh Thanks

Message 3 of 8 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Cyan text indicates an Easy/Normal treasure. Purple text indicates a Hard/Crushing treasure. Yellow text indicates a note.

Borneo:
Carpet Bomb Boss: Lion (IVORY), Skull (SILVER)
Armoured Shotgunner (where you pick up the Wes-44 from a pit, not a Kickback boss): Lion (SILVER), Skull Bead (SILVER)
Lieutenant Draza: Lion (GOLD), Yamantaka Head (SILVER)

London Underground:
Carpet Bomb Boss: Ottoman Bracelet (GOLD) (WolfiePL), Spanish Chalice (GOLD)
M-32 Hammer Boss: Pattern Ring (SILVER) (anidais) (see glitches section), Ottoman Bracelet (GOLD), Jeweled Cross (GOLD)

Monastery:
Carpet Bomb Boss:* (Hard, Normal and Easy) Yama On Buffalo (LAPIS-LAZULI), Spanish Goblet (GOLD) (VlCiOuS-V)
Cluster Bomb Boss:* (Crushing Only) Yama on Buffalo (LAPIS-LAZULI) (Bendtner92), Spanish Goblet (GOLD)
M-32 Hammer Boss: Skull Bead (HEMATITE), Spanish Goblet (SILVER)
*These two are the same boss, but have different Kickbacks on different difficulties.

Syria:
Cluster Bomb Boss: Wrathful Deity Head (GOLD)**, Wrathful Deity Head (SILVER)**, Wrathful Mask (SILVER), Thogchag Ghau Amulet (HEMATITE)
Carpet Bomb Boss: Wrathful Deity Head (SILVER), Shive Amulet (BRONZE), Shive Amulet (SILVER)
Brute: Wrathful Deity Head (GOLD), Shive Amulet (SILVER), Shive Amulet (BRONZE), Wrathful Mask (SILVER)**
**After the 1.04 Patch, these treasures cannot be gotten from these bosses anymore.

Airport:
Eddy: Antique Watch (SILVER), Sanxingdui Stickeye Head (GOLD)
Flynn: Ottoman Ring (GOLD), Wrathful Mask (GOLD)
Lazarevic: Antique Pipe (IVORY), Sanxingdui Flattop Head (GOLD)

And here^ if you don't want to click thë link.

Thë formatting is better if you click the link though, since it is a copy and paste and I am on my iPhone

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 8 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 23, 2012
No problem, glad to help Smiley Happy

Mark as solution to show its solved Smiley Very Happy

I'd you need help farming for doughnut drake or the London treasures I'll help you out, they are the only ones I still need

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 5 of 8 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Sure I need all the help I can get

Message 6 of 8 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 23, 2012
I'll be on tommorrow Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 8 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

If you are farming for Skeleton skins, here's some info to help:

Sir Frances Drake (London Underground) is one of the easier ones to get.  Ghegis (Borneo), Skelzor (Syria) and Marco Polo (Airport) are all about the same in difficulty on a farm.  By far, the toughest farm is the Skull Bead for Doughnut Drake at the end of Monastery. 

I farmed EVERYTHING on Hard, altho some treasures were picked up on Crushing play throughs for the Star.  Either way, if you are patient and farm on Hard, it's doable.  Farming on Crushing is very tough and may not be worth the time or effort. 

Be prepared to play each map about 2-3 times in a row, or more.  You must become a farming machine. 
If you farm on Hard, two players can do this and give you more lives and more opportunities to get drops.  You must suffer through blank and duplicate drops to find the rare ones.  Your farms might be more successful if you play with someone who already has the skin. 

Good luck! 

Message 8 of 8 (166 Views)
0 Likes