Oct 03 2012
By: DragonMercenary1 Splicer 40 posts

Skeleton Skins Farming~

[ Edited ]
6 replies 219 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

Anyone want to farm for those skeleton skins with me and save a buck ;3, I would like to join/make a party of three but two can be ok too :3 only problem I might not be able to save your butt in time, and im sorry if I don't :\, also would like to do Hard since it drops the same as crushing only a little easier~

Treasure Farming we all know what it is right?:

Go after/aim only for the boss that drops treasure and dont kill any other enemy

If treasure is not the Hard/Crushing kill yourself/eachother

Keep at it untill we get the right drop

Treasure I need to farm for Going by Psyken's great treasure thread:

Borneo: Lion(Gold)~Draza

London Underground: OttomanBracelet~CarpetBombBoss, PatternRing~HammerBoss

Monastery: got all of them~ ;3

Syria: WrathfulMask(Silver)~ClusterBombBoss, WrathfulDeityHead(Silver)~CarpetBombBoss

Airport: OttomanRing~Flynn, AntiquePipe~Lazarevic

Fort: None there is no treasure there :\

Im mainly on at nights (mountain standard time 9:00p.m. and up) so if you see me on go ahead and send me an invite or join me, ill be happy to help out getting you those other treasurs that I have already got, befor heading in to get the rest I need :3

(ATM) I want to do london underground reason it seems to be the quickest out off all of them, and really want Dead Drake~ ;3

Im legacy 5 level 20 co-op star, have all mods for co-op that I can at this level mark, kickback is multiman, boosters are default untill I get to level 21~

I know there is a lot other threads around asking/being about coop, so im sorry for putting up this useless thread up, just wanted to be with some of you great people in co-op, and really wanted a skeleton skin~ ;3

Message 1 of 7 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
566 posts

Re: Skeleton Skins Farming~

Oct 3, 2012

I'll help you. Just send an invite but I don't know when night is for you. I'm in FL,. Est

Message 2 of 7 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Oct 3, 2012
I'll help you with skelzor. Send my an invite. I live in the Midwest of the US if that helps.

Message 3 of 7 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Oct 3, 2012

there we go, sorry about not adding time zones, im in mountain time, and usally around 9pm-Xpm my time, I might also be on during the day some times, hope this helped X3

Message 4 of 7 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

Well, I'll be willing to help with farming for everyone except Marco Polo so send me a PM and I'll do my best to respond and try my best not to use up all of our lives before we can farm.

In case you're wondering, the only skins I have treasures for are Francis Drake (the bracelet)  and Skelzor (the gold head)

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 5 of 7 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Oct 4, 2012
I'll be willing to help add me
Message 6 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts