Jul 13 2012
By: MurderAnthem Splicer 43 posts

Single player rewards

5 replies 380 views Edited Jul 13, 2012
I've been coming to the forums for awhile but haven't posted. Anyways, not the point, I'm wondering if anyone still wants rewards for the campaign. I know months ago we got the patch for the the cinema viewer but I want skins for single player. Uncharted and Uncharted 2 both had them plus tweaks and weapons of our choice. I replay both of those on occasion and think it adds a lot of replay value. Think we'll ever get them? And why didnt ND just have it to begin with?
Message 1 of 6 (380 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: Single player rewards

Dec 10, 2012
I seriously think we should start like a online things were we demand nd to put them bac cause it makes the game so much more better ....I wanna play thru the game as Elena and skezlor ...now I don't even tough u3 anymore ...but I'm playing u2 now as Elena
Message 2 of 6 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Dec 11, 2012

MurderAnthem wrote:
I've been coming to the forums for awhile but haven't posted. Anyways, not the point, I'm wondering if anyone still wants rewards for the campaign. I know months ago we got the patch for the the cinema viewer but I want skins for single player. Uncharted and Uncharted 2 both had them plus tweaks and weapons of our choice. I replay both of those on occasion and think it adds a lot of replay value. Think we'll ever get them? And why didnt ND just have it to begin with?

If Naughty Dog could have patched that stuff in they would have.

Message 3 of 6 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 11, 2012

I'm with both hands for returning single player store to u3.I just played campaign once,was really dissapoint about lack of store.One thing still bothers me,if they patch cinema viewer why they can't patch this(atleast skins,cause it is just simple model swap).I can be wrong about simpleness,but still u3 is their game,if ND implement those bonuse in previous games,than why not in this one.

Message 4 of 6 (323 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1210 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I am all for this along with other single player tweaks like the chapter select issue
Message 5 of 6 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
55 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Yeah I'd like to be able to have buy weapons like in UC2, that was nice for the trophies !!! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6 (273 Views)
0 Likes