Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: Simple Idea.

Jul 28, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

If Uncharted 4 just so happens to come out, ND should just make the multiplayer EXACTLY like UC2, since almost everyone likes it better than UC3. Have all the same everything from UC2, except with new maps and customization. There ya go. Problem solved. Lol.

Smiley LOL

EDIT: Obviously take out the things such as SA, glitching, and the lag. I'm sure stuff like that would be improved if UC4 was actually made...

Lol ok 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 41 of 45 (115 Views)
Sackboy
462 posts

Jul 28, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

If Uncharted 4 just so happens to come out, ND should just make the multiplayer EXACTLY like UC2, since almost everyone likes it better than UC3. Have all the same everything from UC2, except with new maps and customization. There ya go. Problem solved. Lol.

Smiley LOL

EDIT: Obviously take out the things such as SA, glitching, and the lag. I'm sure stuff like that would be improved if UC4 was actually made...

Lol ok 

My exact reaction lmao.

Message 42 of 45 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

homes500 wrote:
Here's a better idea stop making pointless threads debating which MP is better cause I bet there's hundreds of these kinds of threads on the forums.

I wasn't actually trying to debate which was better in the first place.. ?

Nice job reading the OP...

Message 43 of 45 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2305 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

YoungBuckHeezy wrote:
But you think the phrase "tryhard smartass" is a cussword, when it is infact  not. Only a child would think this.

I never openly said that was a cussword. Fail much?

YoungBuckHeezy wrote:

How does it not make sense?

You started an argument with me. You proceeded to spew out nothing but garbage during that argument. You failed to refute any point that I made. You got mad, and said that I was **bleep**. Therein lies the insecurity, you're scared to get called out on the BS that you've been spewing, and when I did it, your insecurity kicked in.

I never said the actual argument made sense, but simply the comment about my mom. You just proved to me twice that you can't even read a post correctly.

Going back to argument, YOU were the one who got mad. You decided to move the argument into another thread, made false accusations of things I never said, and went out of your way to make unecessary tags on my thread. Smh..

YoungBuckHeezy wrote:
OT: Thank you holmes, idiots like him only spam this forum anyway with irrelevant crap.

Funny how your saying I only spam, but YOU'RE the one who brought this argument from 1 thread to another. Talk about irrelevent crap.

You just completely failed at every point right there. Anything else to say?

Message 44 of 45 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
606 posts

Jul 29, 2012

No make it like Uc3beta the 1st

"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 45 of 45 (91 Views)
0 Likes