Reply
Aug 15 2012
By: Da_Chimp96 Uncharted Territory 1590 posts
Offline

Sick of extremely retarded teamates

[ Edited ]
22 replies 527 views Edited Aug 15, 2012

Whover decided that you get no points when you lose desrves to be shot. I had 8450 points and one ticket left and the system teamed me up with a team I thought was ok .There was some splitscreeners on the other team so i was thinking "cool i'll win". Too bad my teamates were retarded and couldnt even beat low levels.

 

ND make it so you keep your rewards or get half point from a loss. I'm not getting sucked into your your filthy money making scheme.

 

EDIT: stupid broken e key making me edit stuff all th time

Message 1 of 23 (527 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11298 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012

Yeah, yeah, i hate when i'm playing solo or in a party of 2-3 and my retarded team mates end up with 3 Unluckies.

 

Seriously, what's the point of playing solo if you're always gonna be paired up with noobs? And it's not like they're noobs, it's like they never, ever played a video game before... Smiley Indifferent

Message 2 of 23 (519 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012
It's like your teammates are just Bananas, not even humans that try to play the game. Just a banana taped to a controller Smiley Sad

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 23 (508 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/15/2011
Offline
1590 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012

The only point of playing solo is th tournament system. There was one guy who had 1 kill 12 deaths....

 

Don't know why i'm getting so riled up from gold guns actually... I'm just going to forget about djinn.

Message 4 of 23 (503 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
606 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012

kudos to you ahh if it was a banana taped to a controller i would well...... i got nothing it's still awesome if a banana did play the game

"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 5 of 23 (486 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/10/2010
Offline
153 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012
Message 6 of 23 (479 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
745 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012

I have read some of retarded teamates's writings. While I disagree with much of their content, I do not intend to attack retarded teamates's opinions, only to offer my own viewpoints. Here's my side of the story: Retarded teamates maintains control over its votaries using intense peer pressure, manipulation of their guilt feelings, attacks on their sexuality, and fear. But there is a further-reaching implication: Our long-corrupt legal system is parlously close to establishing a precedent that will enable it to worsen an already unstable situation. That's the sort of statement that some people claim is unrealistic but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that I decidedly have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see retarded teamates advocating fatalistic acceptance of a distasteful new world order. So you see, we can't just sit around and do nothing.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!


Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 7 of 23 (468 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3622 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

I have read some of retarded teamates's writings. While I disagree with much of their content, I do not intend to attack retarded teamates's opinions, only to offer my own viewpoints. Here's my side of the story: Retarded teamates maintains control over its votaries using intense peer pressure, manipulation of their guilt feelings, attacks on their sexuality, and fear. But there is a further-reaching implication: Our long-corrupt legal system is parlously close to establishing a precedent that will enable it to worsen an already unstable situation. That's the sort of statement that some people claim is unrealistic but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that I decidedly have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see retarded teamates advocating fatalistic acceptance of a distasteful new world order. So you see, we can't just sit around and do nothing.


What.

 

The.

 

DUCK?

Do you feel me?

Message 8 of 23 (438 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
745 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

I have read some of retarded teamates's writings. While I disagree with much of their content, I do not intend to attack retarded teamates's opinions, only to offer my own viewpoints. Here's my side of the story: Retarded teamates maintains control over its votaries using intense peer pressure, manipulation of their guilt feelings, attacks on their sexuality, and fear. But there is a further-reaching implication: Our long-corrupt legal system is parlously close to establishing a precedent that will enable it to worsen an already unstable situation. That's the sort of statement that some people claim is unrealistic but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that I decidedly have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see retarded teamates advocating fatalistic acceptance of a distasteful new world order. So you see, we can't just sit around and do nothing.


What.

 

The.

 

DUCK?


LOL I just used a complaint generator

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!


Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 9 of 23 (430 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Sick of extremely retarded teamates

Aug 15, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

I have read some of retarded teamates's writings. While I disagree with much of their content, I do not intend to attack retarded teamates's opinions, only to offer my own viewpoints. Here's my side of the story: Retarded teamates maintains control over its votaries using intense peer pressure, manipulation of their guilt feelings, attacks on their sexuality, and fear. But there is a further-reaching implication: Our long-corrupt legal system is parlously close to establishing a precedent that will enable it to worsen an already unstable situation. That's the sort of statement that some people claim is unrealistic but which I believe is merely a statement of fact. And it's a statement that needs to be made because if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that I decidedly have a hard time reasoning with people who remain calm when they see retarded teamates advocating fatalistic acceptance of a distasteful new world order. So you see, we can't just sit around and do nothing.


What.

 

The.

 

DUCK?


LOL I just used a complaint generator


Lol Nicee Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 10 of 23 (414 Views)
Reply
0 Likes