Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Re: Shade DLC info, release date, trailer etc...

Mar 8, 2012

Take a chill pill peeps, way to much complaining over here for a game mode u have NOT even tested yet.

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - Nuff_said163

Message 31 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4225 posts

Mar 8, 2012

This is why I set my expectations low after the game released... I'm not thrilled about a harder Co-op Arena but what can you do?

Message 32 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Mar 8, 2012

It looks like crap. I have FHC so I will probably try it out a few times, then delete it and never try it again. I was so psyched for this, but the absence of Descendants, Guardians and infinite rounds has really disappointed me. Djinns are just not cool at all. I didn't feel scared, like in UC1, and I didn't sit back in awe as I did in UC2. Actually they look stupid

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 33 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Posted by: edhead77 on 03-08-2012

Yeaaaah - come on ND - it’s not like you to go back on your word now… or is it....?

Triple cash event - cough cough - Hammer Lab - cough cough.....

raspberry

this mode doesn’t look like anything other than an ultra hard co-op arena option.  this looks pretty lame. 

WE WANT NEW MAPS! 

how much clearer can we be?  ugh....

Reply to this comment

Posted by: Eric-ND on 03-08-2012

We put out the Fort Co-Op Map and the 2 Flashback map packs. We’ll see what the next DLC is. smile

Yes, ND considers the Fort Co-Op Map and the 2 Flashback map packs as "new maps" and it looks like they think of the Fort Co-Op Map as one of the 4 map packs they told us we would get in FHC, am I wrong?

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 34 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Yea i was expecting a better customization too...

Message 35 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Mar 8, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

Posted by: edhead77 on 03-08-2012

Yeaaaah - come on ND - it’s not like you to go back on your word now… or is it....?

Triple cash event - cough cough - Hammer Lab - cough cough.....

raspberry

this mode doesn’t look like anything other than an ultra hard co-op arena option.  this looks pretty lame. 

WE WANT NEW MAPS! 

how much clearer can we be?  ugh....

Reply to this comment

Posted by: Eric-ND on 03-08-2012

We put out the Fort Co-Op Map and the 2 Flashback map packs. We’ll see what the next DLC is. smile

Yes, ND considers the Fort Co-Op Map and the 2 Flashback map packs as "new maps" and it looks like they think of the Fort Co-Op Map as one of the 4 map packs they told us we would get in FHC, am I wrong?

_____________________________________________________________________________ "Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds parts of customization."
Really ND?, that's awesome! Waiting for it...

http://www.cantilux.net/files6/1943193697.gif

Wanna know more? Support this thread! http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37207321#37207321

With fort coop map, I was already anticipating this! I prefer not having the fort coop and have 2 more packs of NEW maps! But ND is screwing us! They forgot that they need to appeal to us, the fans! Guess what is going to be ND new dick move?! A map pack with only 2 new maps!! FU......! I have lost all my respect for them! Why did they changed from U2?? Why did they splited into 2 teams?! They said ND only does one game at the time!! U3 would be much better if they hadnt splited!! And now this Shades crap! I told people to not get hyped with this, to be prepared to be disapointed!! We were guessing finite rounds and only djinn already and we were angry on this matter, and now WE ONLY GET 8 ROUNDS?! Gonna stop this reply now before I say something worst!

Message 36 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I think you people need to calm down and give the game mode a chance. Will it be great? maybe not. Will I go ballistic, certainly not. But, odds are that it will be more entertaining than the dull co-op arena we have now. I'm waiting to judge the game mode until I have played it.

I was hoping for so much more than "Shades Mode" has turned out to be, just glance at my shades mode wishlist forum to see that (http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4664025?start=0&tstart=0) . But even if it does turn out to be disappointing and a missed opportunity, it's still something new. The only "new" DLC we've seen since launch is this and "Fort" co-op adventure. Be glad ND took time to create something new.

Most likely this mode will disappoint me and i will feel like ND could have done so much more with it. But it will also entertain me. The amount of time it will entertain me will depend on the quality of the mode. A new boring mode might make me stick around for another week or two, while a great mode could keep me playing for months to come

Even though this mode could possibly be a trainwreck (no uncharted pun intended), I'm going to PLAY the mode before I judge it. I suggest you do the same.

Thanks!

Message 37 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I'm looking forwards to giving it a go. I would have loved unlimited or at least 15 rounds though.

I would have loved descendents and guardians.

I would have loved pure survival.

Isn't happening so will give it a go and see.

Rather apprehensive as to what the last map pack includes. I really hope it is 4 new maps at least.

I am rather expecting only 2 though seeing as there is "a lot of support for the game after the FHC is over" .

Message 38 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Mar 8, 2012

ND is getting too much predictable! So I think I know what I am talking about! And go play Fort coop ending VS those djinn, and know think about that with for 20-30 minutes! Very exciting indeed!!! Anyway, I am totaly disconnecting from U3 now, too much potencial throw trought the sink hole, has effects like these...

Message 39 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Mar 8, 2012

I actually yawned while reading.

ND had the chance to really impress us with Guaridans, Spiders, Descendants but instead we just get co-op arena with different enemies that we've already fought in Fort Co-op! There is nothing new here! This last map pack better be good, I swear, or the FHC has been a TOTAL waste.

Message 40 of 42 (10 Views)
0 Likes