Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

It will probably be come out in November, thats no problem. 


Why not December 20-ish? That would be like a Christmas present to us.

 


Why the fuq would we want a patch two months from now?

 


It's not what we want that matters, you know

 


True, it's really sad. They should learn to use the slogan "The customers always right."

 

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 71 of 78 (342 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

It will probably be come out in November, thats no problem. 


Why not December 20-ish? That would be like a Christmas present to us.

 


Why the fuq would we want a patch two months from now?

 


It's not what we want that matters, you know

 


True, it's really sad. They should learn to use the slogan "The customers always right."

 


They're under Sony. The customer isn't right unless the customer agrees with them.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 72 of 78 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2394 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

It will probably be come out in November, thats no problem. 


Why not December 20-ish? That would be like a Christmas present to us.

 


Ill be playing a whole lot of new games by then. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 73 of 78 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 05/31/2009
Offline
2019 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

Do any of you realize that the patch has to travel through a multitude of channels before it hits PSN store? I mean really....

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 74 of 78 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

Do any of you realize that the patch has to travel through a multitude of channels before it hits PSN store? I mean really....


So in other words, we'll see patch 1.15 hit sometime around....March 2015?

 

 

Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 75 of 78 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1929 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Do any of you realize that the patch has to travel through a multitude of channels before it hits PSN store? I mean really....


So in other words, we'll see patch 1.15 hit sometime around....March 2015?

 

 

Smiley Tongue


They said soon, not really soon.. Smiley Tongue

Message 76 of 78 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

far-zan wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Do any of you realize that the patch has to travel through a multitude of channels before it hits PSN store? I mean really....


So in other words, we'll see patch 1.15 hit sometime around....March 2015?

 

 

Smiley Tongue


They said soon, not really soon.. Smiley Tongue


Okay  okay......February 2015

 

 

Smiley Very Happy

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 77 of 78 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 05/31/2009
Offline
2019 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 5, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Do any of you realize that the patch has to travel through a multitude of channels before it hits PSN store? I mean really....


So in other words, we'll see patch 1.15 hit sometime around....March 2015?

 

 

Smiley Tongue


You never know lol. Once they send it out, other people slack, who knows what could happen. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 78 of 78 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes