Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012

far-zan wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Wrong. Servers aren't down for the patch and I actually know when the patch is coming but I'm not telling when.


Lmao. This idiot doesn't know sh*t. The patch is probably next week.


Neither do you. LOL


I don't know. That's why I said "PROBABLY next week". It's called making a prediction. 

 

Watch what you say before you start some BS. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 21 of 78 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/22/2011
Offline
4237 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012

Whatever, You guys keep saying 1.15 will come out either today or on the 9th and I'll keep laughing,



UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 22 of 78 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:

Whatever, You guys keep saying 1.15 will come out either today or on the 9th and I'll keep laughing,


lmao. Stop acting like you have huge connections with Naughty Dog, because you don't. You'e acting like a bigger **bleep** than me. Real talk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 23 of 78 (407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:

Whatever, You guys keep saying 1.15 will come out either today or on the 9th and I'll keep laughing,


lmao. Stop acting like you have huge connections with Naughty Dog, because you don't. You'e acting like a bigger **bleep** than me. Real talk.


Real talk? No comment.

 

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 24 of 78 (382 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012
Servers are up again.
Message 25 of 78 (362 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/03/2012
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012
Really. . .?
Message 26 of 78 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012

Moguns57 wrote:
Really. . .?

ND is trolling us again. :]

Message 27 of 78 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/03/2012
Offline
28 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012
How do you reply like that? Sorry im new
Message 28 of 78 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012
Not for you i assume?

Well I'm Matchmaking right now.
I'm in Greece.
Got to go, game starts Smiley Tongue
Message 29 of 78 (317 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2477 posts
 

Re: Servers down for 1.15

Oct 4, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

The one thing we know for sure is that the patch will come out on a Tuesday after the tournament is done. So it's next Tuesday (the 9th) or the 16th.


So you have told us nothing we did not now before. Thanks?

 

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 30 of 78 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes