Aug 28 2012
By: Zataoa Wastelander 684 posts

Seriously comtemplating buying Marlowe's Para 9

25 replies 447 views Edited Aug 28, 2012

It's ridiculous how they have duplicate treasures in Hardcore and just cash medals in hardcore... I can't get any new weapons after patch 1.13.

Here's my stats:

Hardcore games played: 203

Total Hardcore kills: 3500

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 1 of 26 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Seriously comtemplating buying Marlowe's Para 9

Aug 28, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

It's ridiculous how they have duplicate treasures in Hardcore and just cash medals in hardcore... I can't get any new weapons after patch 1.13.

Here's my stats:

It is $1, I would do it. It isn't worth it to keep attempting it especially when you can now purchase it. You will be glad you did, trust me. The only thing I unlocked from there was Roman's G-MAL.

Message 2 of 26 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Now I know the reason why they didn't increase the drop rate... so that when they started charging for weapons Hardcore weapons would be impossible to get.

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 3 of 26 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Here's my stats:

It is $1, I would do it. It isn't worth it to keep attempting it especially when you can now purchase it. You will be glad you did, trust me. The only thing I unlocked from there was Roman's G-MAL.

Asraik actually it's 5 dollars because you have to put money in your wallet funds

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 4 of 26 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

I bought Talbot Fal-SS and don't any regret. Why should I? It took me many months to get the last one and now that it's available, I have it in my four weapon slots. I actually like that Fal than other Fals. It's now my second main weapon with Chloe M9 as first, Elena GMAL as third and Marlowe M9 in fourth.

0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7549 posts

Aug 28, 2012

why are you making a thread just buy it lol and no the treasures are not impossible to get you can get them easily i got them within a month of playing hardcore

Sleep Matt signature
Message 6 of 26 (412 Views)
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 28, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Here's my stats:

Asraik actually it's 5 dollars because you have to put money in your wallet funds

Not really, it is $1 for the gun. You can use a VISA or MasterCard and not put any on, just buy what you want (I believe.) If not, it is STILL $1, you may have to put $5 on however the price of the DLC is $1 not $5. You are saying the price is $5, it isn't. You may need $5 to put on your wallet however it is ONE DOLLAR ;3

Message 7 of 26 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Aug 28, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

no the treasures are not impossible to get you can get them easily i got them within a month of playing hardcore

Hardcore mode hates me lol

...At least I leveled up there more.

0 Likes
Wastelander
502 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Here's my stats:

Not really, it is $1 for the gun. You can use a VISA or MasterCard and not put any on, just buy what you want (I believe.) If not, it is STILL $1, you may have to put $5 on however the price of the DLC is $1 not $5. You are saying the price is $5, it isn't. You may need $5 to put on your wallet however it is ONE DOLLAR ;3

In a sense, he's right I wish there were ways to put any amount of money you want in your wallet. More of Sony's trolling. I don't really want to pay 5$ for one thing that is 1$.

Message 9 of 26 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Aug 28, 2012

LilWaynesux420- wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Here's my stats:

In a sense, he's right I wish there were ways to put any amount of money you want in your wallet. More of Sony's trolling. I don't really want to pay 5$ for one thing that is 1$.

The price of the DLC is $1.

If you want to get technical you have to put $5 or MORE on your wallet. However thet price of the DLC suddenly doesn't become $5.

Message 10 of 26 (387 Views)
0 Likes