Jan 28 2013
By: UC3Divas First Son 9 posts

Searching for Uncharted 3 Girl Gamers

116 replies 1017 views Edited Jan 28, 2013

It has come to my attention that in the Uncharted 3 community & the playstation gamer community in general girl gamers are not getting the recognition they deserve. For this I have made a new psn ID and youtube and will be collecting UC3 cinemas and clips to be uploading to my youtube channel in hopes to one day receive the recognition we deserve. Starting Monday January 28th I will be accepting cinemas and clips for my first videos and first montage. Any gamer girls out there add me on PSN : UC3Divas and send me those cinemas! Also please subscribe to my youtube @ youtube.com/user/UC3Divas. Thank you for the support! United girls we will become stronger!

Message 1 of 117 (1,017 Views)
Splicer
44 posts

Re: Searching for Uncharted 3 Girl Gamers

Jan 28, 2013
I'm a girl gamer.<3
:3
Message 2 of 117 (1,009 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Jan 28, 2013

I don't see why this YouTube channel can only contain girl gamers? I mean if you want girl gamers to receive recognizition shouldn't it be based on skill and not their gender? If a player is good, I'll take notice and so will others whether or not you are a girl, guy, straight, bisexual or even a monkey. I just don't find it neccessary to make a channel only for girl gamers, if you find someone who is really that sexist then mute them. If they aren't joking around (as a friend to you) then maybe they shouldn't be on your friends list. I guess maybe I'm the one of the few who doesn't find it neccessary to have a channel for one specific gender, I have no problem with your er.. plight? I'm just saying why should my gender be a reason why I can't send a video clip to your channel? Someone doesn't choose to be born a girl or guy, it just happens. I mean unless you hear them on voice chat or see them on webcam anyone could pretend to be a girl:

(Me playing with my brother, I was Elena and he was Chloe. Just because you have a female skin doesn't mean you are a girl so anyone could really say anything over the internet.)

Message 3 of 117 (989 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Honestly I think girl gamers get the same recognition as guy gamers. In this game, for example, nobody cares about your gender. They just care whether or not you lag like crazy or not.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 117 (968 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jan 28, 2013

I am making this channel due to the fact that you rarely see girl gamers on UCTV also there is not a girl doing videos, but if you must know the true reason was due to the fact that not just myself but other girls I have known have sent in cinemas much better than the ones on UCTV only to be ignored or a few of us were asked to trade a spot on UCTV for a nude picture. You think this is being treated the same?

Message 5 of 117 (963 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 28, 2013

If you will read my reply to Asraik .

Message 6 of 117 (959 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Why? Do you explicitly state that you're a girl? If so, you should know that most people would ask you to show pictures because it's the Internet.

If you didn't get in, obviously it wasn't good enough. I for one didn't get my awesome 5NA in HC mode back then, and since my other 5NAs are from the lab, why bother.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 117 (954 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 28, 2013

actually under a "male psn id" the same 5NA was accepted but it wasnt accepted with my girl account. 

Message 8 of 117 (952 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6968 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Nice!

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 9 of 117 (938 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter