Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I am a girl and I would like to join.

Fredfai can vouch for my feminism. Smiley Tongue
Smiley Very Happy

It was a fun couple of minutes that one day. Smiley Very Happy

well that wasn't vauge at all

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 71 of 117 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

Re: Searching for Uncharted 3 Girl Gamers

Jan 29, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

FredFai wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I am a girl and I would like to join.

Fredfai can vouch for my feminism. Smiley Tongue
Smiley Very Happy

It was a fun couple of minutes that one day. Smiley Very Happy

well that wasn't vauge at all

You had to be there. Smiley Tongue

Message 72 of 117 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Asraik wrote:

NCzVoice wrote:

This Is A Real Problem Sorry You Got Treated That Way Over A 5NA Vid THATS REDICULUS or however u spell it anyways i'm not a girl but ik hundreds of them & sum skillful players maybe when i run into them i'll mention this movement you don't have 2 just play u3 you could make it global with all games 4 ps3 or all systems but that'z thats jus meSmiley Happy bisniss minded anyway well i'm out orrr you could make a youtube channel & make your own top 10 or whutever just females people would digg d@ maybe feature a few fella's your choice lol 

PEACE NRH pleeease don't diss me people "i mostly typed in englishSmiley Happy" byeee

What movement, the person is only getting support because of their gender. They have no proof of this supposed guy doing what she (I don't even think it is a girl) claimed and not even any evidence of girls being treated unfairly. You kudos them because this person stated they were a girl, which is like me giving someone a kudos because they are Portuguese and not even look at what is being posted on both sides.

ok i kudos u too lol both of you have points although y would sum1 create a psn uc3divas,make a youtube & this message 4 ONLY FEMALES hmmm? tic-toc tic-toc tic-toc my guess isss your wrong you could ACTUALLY B RITE BUT I CARELESS IT'S FACTED THAT I'M BACKING HER IF SHE'S REALLY A  FEMALE YOU SHOULD B A SHAAAME OF YOURSELF DOWNIN HER if someone wants 2 make a stand 4 themselves & others them i say let them do it I'MMM BACKIN HER OR HIM OR IT 4 THAT. 

& ik it's a female by whut she said when she was like i tried summiting videos 2 them of 5NA's BUT THEY WONT USE'M i know whut it's like 2 get tired of sending videos 2 people THAT R ACTUALLY GUD & GET REJECTED sooo that alone says something theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen u got where she said "it's rare that you see females on U3TV"Smiley Surprised OOOOOOOO did i jus get'm did i jus get'm lolSmiley SurprisedOOO lol jp but hey i'm serious DON'T FRICKIN REPLY BACK 2 ME.

PEACE NRH

Message 73 of 117 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 29, 2013

NCzVoice wrote:

IF SHE'S REALLY A  FEMALE YOU SHOULD B A SHAAAME OF YOURSELF DOWNIN HER

No, no. She doesn't have to be ashamed for calling out her warped view of equality.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 74 of 117 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

HRe: Searching for Uncharted 3 Girl Gamers

Jan 29, 2013

Have you people figured out who it was yet?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 75 of 117 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: HRe: Searching for Uncharted 3 Girl Gamers

Jan 29, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Have you people figured out who it was yet?

Do I have to? All trolls are the same.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 76 of 117 (251 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Jan 29, 2013
who was who?
if you want to know who i am, well i am bunshing.

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 77 of 117 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Jan 29, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

NCzVoice wrote:

IF SHE'S REALLY A  FEMALE YOU SHOULD B A SHAAAME OF YOURSELF DOWNIN HER

No, no. She doesn't have to be ashamed for calling out her warped view of equality.

nooo nooo stunt u got it allll wrong i was telling the guy or girl who responded 2 me that THEYYY SHOULDS B A SHAMED OF THERE SELF sorta prettymuch lol jsSmiley Happy

Message 78 of 117 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

UC3Divas wrote:

So you are saying if i tell ND about everything and he gets banned from UCTV that none of his friends or fans will be angry? you are funny LOL

This topic got way out of hand...
Shouldn't you give ND a little credit and think perhaps they would not like to endorse or affiliate with anyone who openly admits to asking for nude pictures as payment for a cinema? That topic alone should be reported, not just to get them in trouble but that is a serious offense and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

I was mysteriously messaged this weekend on my personal account about joining, and from the jump I was skeptical and still am. Myself, as well as my fellow girl gamers, don't hide the fact that we are female nor do we tolerate creepers, which you are guilty of both.

It was a nice idea from a distance, but when you get down to it. You are trying to avenge yourself or whoever was hurt or denied showing their gaming skills. And instead of dealing with it directly and in a mature manner, you came up with this idea, which kind of back fired on you.
And that's coming from a girl gamer...
Message 79 of 117 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Jan 29, 2013

nooo nooo stunt u got alll wrong i was telling whoever replied 2 meee that they should b a shamed 

Message 80 of 117 (239 Views)
0 Likes