Apr 21 2012
By: TheExtracter Gaming Beast 1876 posts

Scoped In lvl 3 Should have this feature

30 replies 21 views Edited Apr 21, 2012

Finally leveled up scoped in to silver and got a heart attack seeing the amount of 'the long ranger' medals it took to get it to gold, its is THE most difficult booster to level up, mostly because this one also depends on the enemy, to be in an specific position when killed.

At level 3 it grants you no pain wooble while Scoped In, how about also reducing 10-15% recoil. Its only fair since as aforementioned it'll take eons to accomplish this task.

Message 7 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5085 posts

Re: Scoped In lvl 3 Should have this feature

Apr 21, 2012
Message 1 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Apr 21, 2012

TheExtracter wrote:

Finally leveled up scoped in to silver and got a heart attack seeing the amount of 'the long ranger' medals it took to get it to gold, its is THE most difficult booster to level up, mostly because this one also depends on the enemy, to be in an specific position when killed.

At level 3 it grants you no pain wooble while Scoped In, how about also reducing 25-50% recoil. Its only fair since as aforementioned it'll take eons to accomplish this task.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 'Nothing in this life worth having comes easy' -Bob Kelso

yes i thought it should reduce recoil by maybe 25% very max but then i thought of all those Gmal scrubs -so if it was to have that feature it should only work with the dragon imo - just had a brain wave - it should reduce the recoil while X2 zoomed by 50% (since recoil is doubled wile X2 zoomed anyway)

that or else give a mod slot for the dragon with a tripod - to reduce recoil.

Message 2 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Gmal already has non-excistant recoil, unless your trying to snipe people from 70 meters away.

Message 3 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Apr 21, 2012

DevilDestiny wrote:

NO.

y not?

Message 4 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
763 posts

Apr 21, 2012

G-MAL with accuracy mod + Scoped In gold (with 25% less recoil)

Seriously... get real

Message 5 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1876 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Warheart_666 wrote:

Seriously... get real

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/252/me-gusta.jpg?1310883034

I'm The Swedish Juggernaut! I like programming, chainsaws, cookies and stuff...
R.I.P Old Naughty Dog Forums

yet you like, the Gmal already has no recoil, fine 10-15%

Message 6 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Apr 21, 2012

If it was for the Dragon Sniper only (and maybe the Kal for fun), yes.  All guns, no.  The Fal would become a huge problem again. 

But, they could just decrease the Dragon's recoil (without the use of a booster), it's already too high, and a G-Mal with accuracy should NOT beat a Dragon at extreme long ranges, yet for some reason it does.

Pepsi
Message 8 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Warheart_666 wrote:

Seriously... get real

I'm The Swedish Juggernaut! I like programming, chainsaws, cookies and stuff...
R.I.P Old Naughty Dog Forums

regardless of anything

the Gmal needs to get a 10% recoil increase and get rid of the accuracy mod and make the over the shoulder view less effective - like it was in july (recticule expanded - its in hihis video)

but even then all the Gmalers would be using it

as i said it should only work when X2 zoomed in - i.e. snipers - and reduce the recoil by 50%

or else have a mod on the dragon for stability in general - a tripod.

Message 9 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Apr 21, 2012

SjShane wrote:

If it was for the Dragon Sniper only (and maybe the Kal for fun), yes.  All guns, no.  The Fal would become a huge problem again. 

But, they could just decrease the Dragon's recoil (without the use of a booster), it's already too high, and a G-Mal with accuracy should NOT beat a Dragon at extreme long ranges, yet for some reason it does.

agreed - that they need to decrease the dragons recoil regardless - back to july levels (also the Gmals recoil should be increased regardless)

there could easily be a 1 or 2 or even more levels added to all the boosters -

if there was, then level 4 scoped in could reduce recoil just while X2 zoomed in (by 50% since X2 zoomed recoil is so bad) i.e. - would only effect the dragon and the Tbolt, the Gmal would not get the effect from it at all (it shouldnt even get the 0 pain wobble imo)

but it could be easier to just give a mod option for the dragon to reduce recoil.

about the FAL - it wouldnt even become a problem if it had Gmals recoil - its just not that good now and i have said before that it needs a huge recoil anyways regardless - id say by 50%.

Message 10 of 31 (21 Views)
0 Likes