Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: Scoped In. Is there another feature to it?

Feb 1, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Scoped in doesn't fully eliminate pain wobble. There would still be some minimal wobble when shot.

That said, the Dragon enhances the effect of the wobble because it's always scoped. Meaning? It's hell.

Yeah they should fix that Smiley Frustrated Scoped-in gold clearly states that there shouldn't be any pain wobble at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 16 (232 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Scoped in doesn't fully eliminate pain wobble. There would still be some minimal wobble when shot.

That said, the Dragon enhances the effect of the wobble because it's always scoped. Meaning? It's hell.

Yeah they should fix that Smiley Frustrated Scoped-in gold clearly states that there shouldn't be any pain wobble at all.

IKR? I just use WE instead. Dragon with Max Ammo AND Reload Speed? Hello!

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 16 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Was it ever proven that Scoped In gave extra aim-assist? Or is it just a placebo effect? If it did give extra aim-assist, it would make recoil easier to control.
Pepsi
Message 13 of 16 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Was it ever proven that Scoped In gave extra aim-assist? Or is it just a placebo effect? If it did give extra aim-assist, it would make recoil easier to control.

I don't think it gives you extra aim-assist. I just think it takes away the pain wobble so you notice the ridiculously high aim assist in this game. If you watched the video I posted where I showed that the aim assist literally locks on at times then you know what I am talking about.

It makes no sense. Sometimes the aim assist is fine (but still annoying and inferior to U2's aim assist). Sometimes it completely locks onto a target so much you'd have to fight to get it off the target. Just another reason why 1v1s are completely and totally pointless.

Message 14 of 16 (179 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Feb 2, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

SjShane wrote:

I don't think it gives you extra aim-assist. I just think it takes away the pain wobble so you notice the ridiculously high aim assist in this game. If you watched the video I posted where I showed that the aim assist literally locks on at times then you know what I am talking about.

It makes no sense. Sometimes the aim assist is fine (but still annoying and inferior to U2's aim assist). Sometimes it completely locks onto a target so much you'd have to fight to get it off the target. Just another reason why 1v1s are completely and totally pointless.

I actually stoped using Scoped In gold because of the extra aim assist. It just made my reticle slower...slower.... Scoped in Silver aim assist was perfect for me. Oh and I haven't played UC3 like for 1 month or 2.

>
Message 15 of 16 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Message 16 of 16 (157 Views)
0 Likes