MVP Support
12492 posts

Re: [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes

Nov 18, 2012

I pretty much gave up on treasures. I’m sure if I leveled up my Treasure Hunter booster and actually used some Tournament Tickets then I would complete some more competitive treasure sets but my main concern has always been the co-op treasure sets. After I completed the treasure set that unlocks Talbot’s Cowboy Hat back in April I stopped treasure hunting in the co-op modes. It isn’t worth the aggravation. When I heard that Naughty Dog was going to address the treasure drops I honestly didn’t think that the co-op treasures would be given the cold shoulder. In my honest opinion, a Treasure Hunter booster for the co-op modes would have helped the situation a bit.

On another note, I wouldn’t be too thrilled about a “treasure drop weekend” if the benefits of such didn’t extend to the co-op modes.      

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 21 of 157 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I got the copper newari figurine yesterday,yay only six more treasures to go, but I have resorted to playing hunter which is ridiculous. When I got the copper I was stuck in a twenty minute match, against two good people who actually wanted to play the game, my partner quit as soon as the match started, so I just hid and camped at the three medal chests FOR TWENTY MINUTES, but at least I got the treasure. I hate not playing any game mode properly but this is what their ridiculous system has turned me into. Oh yeah I lost that match 24 - 0 but really I win as I got a new treasure.
Message 22 of 157 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I always thought that some sort of treasure trading system would be helpful. Say I want the strange relic ivory for Drakes top hat, and my friend wants Ramses cowboy hat. We both have rare duplicates, so we could trade our duplicates, and get our desired hat! Kind of like the GE in Runescape. Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 157 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Its not just us its the new players too just think if you couldn't get your favourite treasure for 6 months or a year its sad ND wont do anything about it just sad.

There are competitive players that dont play co-op and co-op players that dont play competitive they will never get the others treasures because they dont like the gamemode you should never play a gamemode you dont like.

Thats why I asked for a treasure toggle that lets you pick the treasures you want to get on any gamemode say your playing team objective and you just want to get co-op treasures then you can or co-op and you want plunder treasures then you can or team objective and you want plunder treasures get it.

They should still fix co-op no they must fix co-op its that bad.

Message 24 of 157 (302 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

ND wrote:
Co-op Treasures?!  What's Co-op?!

LOL

Message 25 of 157 (293 Views)
Wastelander
741 posts

Nov 18, 2012
The duplicates should just be removed entirely so you can only get a treasure you don't have. The drop rate should increase as well.
Message 26 of 157 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

Added dadno1001's, snake13467's, and nabeel055's ideas to the OP. Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 157 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Kudos!

Message 28 of 157 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Celceius wrote:

Kudos!

Thanks, Celc! Smiley Very Happy

When are you gonna get online so I can get your star for you? Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 157 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 18, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I pretty much gave up on treasures. I’m sure if I leveled up my Treasure Hunter booster and actually used some Tournament Tickets then I would complete some more competitive treasure sets but my main concern has always been the co-op treasure sets. After I completed the treasure set that unlocks Talbot’s Cowboy Hat back in April I stopped treasure hunting in the co-op modes. It isn’t worth the aggravation. When I heard that Naughty Dog was going to address the treasure drops I honestly didn’t think that the co-op treasures would be given the cold shoulder. In my honest opinion, a Treasure Hunter booster for the co-op modes would have helped the situation a bit.

On another note, I wouldn’t be too thrilled about a “treasure drop weekend” if the benefits of such didn’t extend to the co-op modes.      

Woah, SweetPoison responded to one of my threads. Smiley Surprised

But, all jokes aside, I agree with you. I knew that after your beloved Talbot's Cowboy Hat dropped, you'd stop Treasure Hunting. Smiley Tongue I don't necessarily want the rest of the items that the treasures yield, I just want the TREASURES.

Message 30 of 157 (259 Views)
0 Likes