Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: [SUPPORT] Co-Op Treasure Changes

Nov 18, 2012

What was the point of even adding the Incan sets? Sure, the Bandit Mask and Gold Glasses are cool, but why what was ND thinking when they added treasure sets that everyone could complete for skins not everybody owned? To make DLC money and further convolute the drop rates?

And I share your pain regarding Newari Figures... only the multiplayer gods remember how long ago I hit 3/4 and have been seeing 3/4 ever since.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 11 of 157 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

What was the point of even adding the Incan sets? Sure, the Bandit Mask and Gold Glasses are cool, but why what was ND thinking when they added treasure sets that everyone could complete for skins not everybody owned? To make DLC money and further convolute the drop rates?

And I share your pain regarding Newari Figures... only the multiplayer gods remember how long ago I hit 3/4 and have been seeing 3/4 ever since.

Wow, I never thought of it that way. People are constantly being handed drops for items they cannot use because they cost money. That is just sick.

The 'Newari Figures' is a set that plagues me everyday. I am tired of seeing it.

Message 12 of 157 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Worst of all, ever since ND removed the ability to buy skins separately, you have to pull out near ten dollars for all three Classic Skin packs just to use your unlocked items from the Incan sets.

My idea that could help fix the treasure drops is to have the Kickback Bosses in Crushing and the Brutes across all difficulties drop a guranteed treasure when you kill them. It would also promote teamwork to take down the bosses plus remove some of the pain from someone stealing your "If It Bleeds" Medal.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 13 of 157 (344 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Lucky I have the Newari Figures that **bleep** Copper was hiding from me for over 6 months I finally found it Smiley Very Happy the look ridiculous anyway why would anyone want to collect them lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 157 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Worst of all, ever since ND removed the ability to buy skins separately, you have to pull out near ten dollars for all three Classic Skin packs just to use your unlocked items from the Incan sets.

My idea that could help fix the treasure drops is to have the Kickback Bosses in Crushing and the Brutes across all difficulties drop a guranteed treasure when you kill them. It would also promote teamwork to take down the bosses plus remove some of the pain from someone stealing your "If It Bleeds" Medal.

Added your idea to the OP. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 157 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 18, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Lucky I have the Newari Figures that **bleep** Copper was hiding from me for over 6 months I finally found it Smiley Very Happy the look ridiculous anyway why would anyone want to collect them lol

They look like those cheap, useless, "nick-nacks" you buy at Dollar General. Smiley Indifferent

Message 16 of 157 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Nov 18, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

They look like those cheap, useless, "nick-nacks" you buy at Dollar General. Smiley Indifferent

Yeah especially the Copper it has green rust on it like if it was scraped with a rock or something

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 157 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Yeah especially the Copper it has green rust on it like if it was scraped with a rock or something

Them darn Cavemen...

Message 18 of 157 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Nov 18, 2012

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

JD-- wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Them darn Cavemen...

LOL

Sleep Matt signature
Message 19 of 157 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Just played some co-op and got 6 treasures! 4 of them were exactly the same and all 6 were duplicates.

To be honest, I want ND to at least acknowledge that co-op exists in this game.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 20 of 157 (323 Views)
0 Likes