Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 17 2012
By: Crimsonine I Only Post Everything 1036 posts

SP45Gaming - I want YOU! to help me!

[ Edited ]
85 replies 626 views Edited Aug 17, 2012

Hint: There's an Easter Egg in the video above. If you go around the forums a lot, you'll get it.

Hey guys!

So a lot of you probably know me from the forums, and you’ve helped me out before so I’d like to abuse your good nature a little bit more.

Basically I’m getting into da YooToobz and I’ve started a gaming channel, SP45Gaming. I’ve got a few Uncharted 3 videos up already and I’ve got a lot planned (uploading a Transformers: FoC video right now). I just partnered recently and I’d like to ask for two things. First, I want to ask for your support, and second, your help.

For support all I mean is that you comment on this thread, or on my videos, and more importantly, leave a like or subscribe, and just generally be like the nice people on the internetz. But for help I need a couple of other things.

I’m very very new to the YT thing and I’m loving it so far, but I’m still wet behind the ears and I need your guys’ help. I know a lot of you guys are seasoned vets and I’d like to ask for advice as to how to make an intro, how to add commentary (I have an awesome mic but Vegas freezes on me at 19% when I tried to make a vid with commentary) and I have no idea how to record live commentary. But in case you’re not a YouTube veteran, there’s something you, yes YOU, can do to help.

Play with me :smileyvery-happy:

I’ve got quite a few ideas planned, and I’ll highlight them below.

-          Quest for the Star (I don’t have my crushing star and I think it’d be fun to do with commentary :smileywink: )

-          Tutorials (more general than B2K, like how to play Plunder, how to play TOBJ, how to snipe, etc.)

-          Lab Rat (a match + commentary of the week's lab)

-          TTDM with a respected member of the community (double commentary mebbe?)

-          Uncharted 3 singleplayer CRUSHING PAIN MODE (I’m a wimp so I did the story mode on easy so this should be entertaining to watch.)

-          Subscriber Sundays (you pick the mode, loadout, ex.)

-          Subscriber Sessions (play with all my subs/friends/stalkers)

You get the picture. And this is just for Uncharted, I have Battlefield 3 and a few other games as well :smileyvery-happy:

So for those who have read this far, I’d really appreciate it if you’d help me out. Wether you’re a Vegas pro and YouTube vet who can give me pointers, a troll who wants to suggest Cutter’s Kal for the pick-the-loadout episode, or just a normal guy who likes watching people play games, you can help me. And I appreciate you just reading this. If you have any ideas or comments or anything, I’d like to hear them :smileyhappy:

Thanks for listening!

TL;DR: I made a YouTube channel called SP45Gaming and I want you involved with it.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Message 1 of 86 (626 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: SP45Gaming - I want YOU! to help me!

Aug 17, 2012
I want in :smileyhappy: add my PSN and I'll play with You and make some videos at the same time :smileyvery-happy:

I can help with star or just play any mode you want :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 2 of 86 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

Also, are you using a PVR? I want To buy one but I'm not sure what to get :smileytongue:
What would you suggest?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 86 (616 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Thanks man! I am using the Hauppauge HD PVR. It works great once you get it installed. Haven't really tried any other software, so I wouldn't know how to compare it, but I'm happy with the quality. I just got it for my birthday.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Message 4 of 86 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Message 5 of 86 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Aug 17, 2012
I'll help you out. I'm already your friend, so just send me a message when you want to play.
Message 6 of 86 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Aug 17, 2012
Awesome :smileyhappy: thanks for the info :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 86 (584 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Aug 17, 2012
Thanks both of you! Do either of you have YT channels?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Message 8 of 86 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Aug 17, 2012
Nope.
Message 9 of 86 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Aug 17, 2012
I do :smileyvery-happy: I'm going To start weekly videos next week :smileyhappy: I'll see If I can sub you on my iPhone :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 10 of 86 (570 Views)
0 Likes