Jul 13 2012
By: Synken First Son 14 posts

Rika Raja For Uncharted 3

12 replies 724 views Edited Jul 13, 2012

Rika Raja - Character from Uncharted's: Eye of Indra

The Story Of Rika And Drake 

Nathan Drake first meets Rika when he is studying various files in a bar. Two thugs approach him, and Rika interrupts the scuffle and orders them to leave, revealing that she owns the bar. Nate offers to replace the broken furniture in return for some help translating the Indonesian files, that concern the fable artifact; the Eye of Indra. Nate tells her about the job he's planning for Daniel Pinkerton, who has hired Nate to find the Eye. Rika offers her help, and they discover the artifact is actually hidden within the other treasures of Indra, located in an oblivious Pinkerton's safe. Nate decides to steal the artifact from Pinkerton instead.

Rika Raja as she appears in Eye of Indra

The two of them end up sleeping together, and the following morning, Nate has second thoughts about allowing Rika to help him. As they argue, two pirates burst into the room, led byEddy Raja, Rika's brother, and Nate's old business rival. Eddy is furious to learn that Nate and his sister have slept together, but Rika manages to calm him down, and convinces Nate to let him in on the job.

As Nate and Eddy get into trouble while raiding Pinkerton's mansion, some ingenius improvisation gets them out of it, and they eventually escape with the Eye, while Rika kills Pinkerton.

The next day, as the trio discuss what they'll do next, Rika double crosses both Eddy and Nate at gunpoint, and steals the Eye. Nate promises her that they'll meet again, and Rika says she'll look forward to it, before taking off into the distance on a boat.

To Uncharted Bring Rika Back in the Game and Hopefully Redesign her a Little bit some have said her head was bigger then her own body.....

Please Support This to Bring Her Back For Uncharted 3

Uncharted_Rika_Raja.jpg

Sharing Information With You ~
Message 1 of 13 (724 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1170 posts

Re: Rika Raja For Uncharted 3

Jul 13, 2012
Seriously? Have you not been on these forums or something?
Message 2 of 13 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2429 posts

Jul 13, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

What he said /\

But I don't care about it that much. everyone seems to want Rika and Wetsuit Elena very badly, But I think ND should put work into fixing things and not in new skins.

Message 3 of 13 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Jul 13, 2012

NaughtyDog says that Rika doesn't fit into the Uncharted 3 universe. But it's okay, because we can still play as the Killzone skins, which have absolutely nothing to do with Uncharted whatsoever.

Message 4 of 13 (696 Views)
Survivor
2347 posts

Jul 13, 2012
It's just a skin.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 5 of 13 (670 Views)
Sackboy
473 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Q: When are you adding Rika Raja to the multiplayer?

A: Rika isn’t slated to be added to multiplayer. She was a unique character in the Eye of Indra downloadable comics and a special skin tied to that. She fit into the Uncharted 2 world more appropriately than she does Uncharted 3. Sorry!

There is your answer...facepalm.jpg

Message 6 of 13 (640 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

DrakeShepard wrote:

What he said /\

it's someone **bleep** around on an alt.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 7 of 13 (634 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Firstly im no alt second i just like to post my ideas and share information that it all....

Sharing Information With You ~
Message 8 of 13 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Jul 13, 2012

I don't see why she's not in the game, I don't like Rika and never used her in uncharted 2 but if putting her in the game means putting pinkerton in the game, then I'm all for it.

Message 9 of 13 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1436 posts

Jul 13, 2012

Just Do it ND! We have Killzone 3 skins in U3, which doesn't even fit in the Uncharted universe. 

I'll pay money for a Rika Raja skin! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13 (580 Views)