I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: Remove Power Weapons from Free For All!

Dec 20, 2012
@BZA: how am I destroying the game?
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 31 of 47 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 14, 2013
yes, remove ALL!!! power weapons from free for all - it would actually be better without them.

in my opinion kickbacks should also not be active for free for all - as it just favors the person that activates it first - i.e. they are leading the match and then they activate a kickback which further increases their advantage.

free for all is so short anyways - it should not have power weapons and kickbacks.
Message 32 of 47 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3203 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Yes remove PW from this mode, it boggles my mind why they would include them in the first place someone who hogs the power weapons can rack up 5 kills easily with the SAS.

Anyways I hardly play this mode the LAG + Power Weapon combo would make me rage & that's not my style since I play this game to have fun.
Message 33 of 47 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1904 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Remove from FFA because the spawns are unbalanced and some people basically spawn right on top of them
Message 34 of 47 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Feb 14, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
Yes remove PW from this mode, it boggles my mind why they would include them in the first place someone who hogs the power weapons can rack up 5 kills easily with the SAS.

Anyways I hardly play this mode the LAG + Power Weapon combo would make me rage & that's not my style since I play this game to have fun.

Indeed I bumped this thread out of rage this mode is pretty good without the power weapons especially because it takes only 5 minutes a match.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 47 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6722 posts

Feb 14, 2013

what about elimination?

I mean it the 1 power weapon that spawns in every map can single-handedly win all 3 rounds for one team.

Feet
Message 36 of 47 (192 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 15, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

what about elimination?

I mean it the 1 power weapon that spawns in every map can single-handedly win all 3 rounds for one team.

Really?

For example, in Yemen there is only 1 Pistole in the middle of the map, near the treasure chest.

I don't even bother going there, since it's an underwhelming PW... I prefer to camp in the towers with my trusty Dragon and rack up headshots, LOL.

So yeah, I still haven't seen anyone winning all 3 rounds with the Pistole.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 37 of 47 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6722 posts

Feb 15, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

what about elimination?

Really?

For example, in Yemen there is only 1 Pistole in the middle of the map, near the treasure chest.

I don't even bother going there, since it's an underwhelming PW... I prefer to camp in the towers with my trusty Dragon and rack up headshots, LOL.

So yeah, I still haven't seen anyone winning all 3 rounds with the Pistole.

it kills in 2 shots, and even then it is a great steel-fisting weapon. It also has more than enough ammo to kill 5 players if you steel-fist with it. The scenario in Yemen concerning that PW is the heroes get it since they're closer and someone lobs a nade on the people dumb enough to camp in the towers, and then they run around steel-fisting.

Syria is probably the worst example...The villians spawn 2 feet away from the RPG, so someone with ESE has 3 easy kills and thats IF some heroes don't clump up.

All of the power weapons are strong enough and have enough ammo to strongly influence who is going to win. It obviously isn't always a surefire win all the time, but it drastically increases that team's chances in winning.

Feet
Message 38 of 47 (168 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

remove the power weapons now.

Message 39 of 47 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Logic, ND has none.

Cutter
Message 40 of 47 (144 Views)