I don't hold these as the opinions of the community and only represent myself. If you do agree feel free to kudo, or post with your own thoughts.
- Dragon: Lower or remove aim assist.
- Fal-SS: Replace jamming with a simple RoF cap.
- G-MAL: Lower recoil back down to pre-1.13 levels, remove Accuracy mod, and remove more or all aim assist.
- M9: Remove the RoF mod, or make it greatly increase the recoil and spray when equipped.
- AK-47: Do nothing.
- Kal-7: Lower recoil, lower bullets to kill by 1*, and replace RoF mod with Accuracy mod.(*Note: for blindfire the one less bullet to kill will still require that they shoot 5 bullets before they can punch just like right now so it wouldn't effect blindfire melee kills, only 100% blindfire kills or aimed kills.)
- Para-9: Replace Blindfire Accuracy mod with No Jamming mod.
- Raffica: Lower bullets to kill by 1.
- Tau: Replace RoF mod with Scope Zoom mod and allow it to hit enemies in cover.
- Micro: Do nothing.
Blindfire on all guns:
- Reduce the maximum distance for blindfire lock on to 3 feet/ 1 meter.
- Reduce the blindfire lock on cones horizontal angle so that it is within the blindfire reticle, both with and with blindfire accuracy equipped.
- Have the blindfire of a player be directed where their camera is facing, not where the character is facing. (Right now it's both, meaning a player's character can be facing a different direction then their blindfire reticle and still lock on to an enemy.)
- Remove all blindfire lock on while mid air.
- Remove all blindfire lock on for explosive weapons.
- Remove stopping power when blindfiring.
- Reduce blindfire run speed by 20%.
- Reduce the range for grenade throwbacks to 2 feet/ .66 meters from the player's feet.
- Revenge grenades would at most only take out 50% of someone's normal health. This would remove the free kill aspect of Revenge but it would still be useful, especially for those who use kickbacks like Cluster Bomb (and the half damage grenades would not change kickback grenade damage).
- When a stealth kill is executed give a grenade to the stealth killer, if they have room, if the enemy has a grenade or Revenge silver or higher, and prevent any Revenge grenade from dropping. You can take both their pistol and long gun so it makes sense to take their grenade too. (Would stealing a kickback grenade be too much? I'd actually think it would be fair.)
- Make Quickboom no longer timer based and instead cause all grenades the player has when activated become Quickboom grenades. Also have it give a Quickboom grenade if the player has no grenade, and no grenades picked up after activation will become Quickboom grenades. The only grenades that will be Quickboom grenades are the one you have when you activate it.
- Make team mate grenades when Team Safed to do no damage, not cancel a team mates Creepy Crawler.
Also I'd like to make note, that when it comes to changing ND's mind about anything, it's not a battle of wits but a war of attrition.
I guess everyone agrees then. Get to work on my weapon fix list ND
And while you're at it, you can swap out those death planes you put up in certain maps with invisible walls that just cause people to fall down. That way they can't glitch and we don't get pointless deaths from something that's supposed to fix the game.
"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
I think the G-MAL's recoil is fine
Really? Is it fine for a long range weapon?
It is not a long range weapon. A long range weapon is the Dragon Sniper.
G-MAL is mid-to-long range and has always been, like the FAL in Uncharted 2.
So, is it fine for a mid-to-long range weapon?
Previously the second burst was as easy as the first one.