Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Region Only Servers & Grenades

Oct 10, 2012
Spongers. I've ran into a few. They took 2 T-bolt shots and an RPG before dying.

An RPG, COME ON. The guy didn't even do the jump trick!
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 14 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I hate that. Haven't run into one recently as I've been using now pw since 1.13, but when I did use pws like the RPG, it baffled me how people would just get knocked down from something I directly hit. I guarentee lag made the game think they were not in that spot.

Message 12 of 14 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 10, 2012

thank god i wasn't the only one who wanted this and experience BS grenades. there's so much BS that i rage a lot. when i definetely knew i threw back a grenade but it explodes and it shows me picking up a gun when the throw back grenade indicator was there BS man. getting shot by an enemy but the enemy doesn't finish you off your teammate does shouldn't count as a kill for them but the enemy should get some cash or something you know. the marked man should not be the guy that's in 3rd place i first thought that it was random but then i did a play test and guess what. there's been a lot of changes/suggestions made to this game but the thing i want most is region only servers lag is the worst.

Message 13 of 14 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I don't want them to give me the people from my country, but I want to play with people that have good connections, because my connection is very good and I'm never lagging, unless there's something going on there, but then I usually don't play Uncharted, because I don't want to ruin the experience for other people. Give us matchmaking that lets me play with people that have good Internet, just like I have good Internet, and I won't be complaining about that anymore. Uncharted would actually be very nice if I can't get kicked off if I'm not even hanging there anymore or if the enemys can't stop moving around, but then all of a sudden they have moved on and killed me with their Flynn's M9. 

0 Likes